2009 GT500 or 2010 Camaro

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
I am buying a GT500. First I have to sell my car to someone who has to sell their car to get the money, but the guy buying his car has to sell his car to someone to get the money to buy the guys car that is buying my car so I can buy a GT500. :whine: :bs: Wait a minute, that's you. Is that what you tell the salesman at the Chevy dealer? Good luck getting a test drive with that story. You remind me of kids back in High School telling BS stories about buying cars. Just admit it, you ain't buying nothing. You just like to hear yourself talk. Why don't you sell your car first before you start a thread saying that your buying a GT500 or new Camaro SS. You should be looking at buying Hooked on Phonics instead of a new car. That must be some quality oil you get when you "bring it to Ford place" for 10 bucks. It costs around $70 to change the oil on a GT500 so maybe you should just get the Camaro.I thought you were going to " wait a year and see what happens. That way GM may come out with Z28 supercharged Camaro. Suppose to make like 530rwhp and 500ft/tq. So would be a good race between GT500 and Camaro.
Last I heard they put it on hold tho.
Suppose to come out with a convertible Camaro in 2011. So we will see if they have any other suprises up their sleeves.
Not to mention will give the GT500 time to come down in price on the 2010s as well." You should stick to that plan because that's how long it's going to take to sell all of these cars that need to sell until you are actually in a position to buy a car. :thumbsup:

:eek::-D thats a mouth full...lol

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
I am buying a GT500. First I have to sell my car to someone who has to sell their car to get the money, but the guy buying his car has to sell his car to someone to get the money to buy the guys car that is buying my car so I can buy a GT500. :whine: :bs: Wait a minute, that's you. Is that what you tell the salesman at the Chevy dealer? Good luck getting a test drive with that story. You remind me of kids back in High School telling BS stories about buying cars. Just admit it, you ain't buying nothing. You just like to hear yourself talk. Why don't you sell your car first before you start a thread saying that your buying a GT500 or new Camaro SS. You should be looking at buying Hooked on Phonics instead of a new car. That must be some quality oil you get when you "bring it to Ford place" for 10 bucks. It costs around $70 to change the oil on a GT500 so maybe you should just get the Camaro.I thought you were going to " wait a year and see what happens. That way GM may come out with Z28 supercharged Camaro. Suppose to make like 530rwhp and 500ft/tq. So would be a good race between GT500 and Camaro.
Last I heard they put it on hold tho.
Suppose to come out with a convertible Camaro in 2011. So we will see if they have any other suprises up their sleeves.
Not to mention will give the GT500 time to come down in price on the 2010s as well." You should stick to that plan because that's how long it's going to take to sell all of these cars that need to sell until you are actually in a position to buy a car. :thumbsup:

For starters you dont even own a GT500. So just shut the f*** up and learn how to quote.
It only cost me 10 bucks bec I supply the Royal Purple oil and filter. So if its worth it for you to put car up on ramps climb underneith and change oil. More power to you. Hell I will pay you 20 bucks to come over and change my oil. Just so I can see how real tough you are bec you act all bad ass behind your computer screen.:fm:
The whole reason I started this thread was to learn about what people thought about the 2 cars. Sorry Im not like you. I dont just jump into buying something without learning things about it.

I wanted to test drive Camaro to see how it felt. But after salesman told me it would be a year before anyone could do that. That was a sale killer right there. I was gonna wait for next year but not worth waiting on car that is never gonna come out. It took Chevy a few extra years to come out with Camaro. Plus they are in no financial situation to be experimenting with a car that will never be made.

As far as selling my car. This is the guy who wants buy it. So why dont you not be so quick to criticize.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/lightnings-buy-sell-245/603418-99-white-l.html

So why dont you just go drive your POS lighting into a tree and collect insurance that way maybe they will give you enough money and you can step up to the where the big boys play. You just wish you had a 03-04 Cobra or a GT500. You just cant afford one.

Edit
I did some reasearch. You sold your Lighting. Only took a year or so. Congrats for you. Update your profile. Im curious to see what you own now if anything.

Last edited:

Mr SVT

^^ Needs boost
Established Member
Haha im in highschool and the bitches dont even argue over stupid shit like that..

03SVTKB

Established Member
I love both cars.
The camaro looks amazing, great engine, but i think the interior (especially the gauges) looks mega cheap.
I am now starting to respect the 2010 gt500. Looks are growing on me. She can handle now and the engine is a little more on power too. Much more refinement in the interior of the 2010 mustangs.
I think, without driving, I would choose the gt500. Ford is going in the right direction with the gt500 now! YAY

Prodigy SVT

Established Member
For starters you dont even own a GT500. So just shut the f*** up and learn how to quote.
It only cost me 10 bucks bec I supply the Royal Purple oil and filter. So if its worth it for you to put car up on ramps climb underneith and change oil. More power to you. Hell I will pay you 20 bucks to come over and change my oil. Just so I can see how real tough you are bec you act all bad ass behind your computer screen.:fm:
The whole reason I started this thread was to learn about what people thought about the 2 cars. Sorry Im not like you. I dont just jump into buying something without learning things about it.

I wanted to test drive Camaro to see how it felt. But after salesman told me it would be a year before anyone could do that. That was a sale killer right there. I was gonna wait for next year but not worth waiting on car that is never gonna come out. It took Chevy a few extra years to come out with Camaro. Plus they are in no financial situation to be experimenting with a car that will never be made.

As far as selling my car. This is the guy who wants buy it. So why dont you not be so quick to criticize.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/lightnings-buy-sell-245/603418-99-white-l.html

So why dont you just go drive your POS lighting into a tree and collect insurance that way maybe they will give you enough money and you can step up to the where the big boys play. You just wish you had a 03-04 Cobra or a GT500. You just cant afford one.

Edit
I did some reasearch. You sold your Lighting. Only took a year or so. Congrats for you. Update your profile. Im curious to see what you own now if anything.

Well, you don't own a GT500 so take some of your own advice. Apparently you can't afford a GT500 because you have to sell your car first and then finance the GT500 also, so I guess the bank is who is buying your new car. You talk about buying things before learning about them? You posted in another thread that GT500's don't see boost until after 500 miles. Try 5 miles! You have an 03 Cobra and couldn't even tell that the GT500 you test drove was seeing boost or not! Hey dummy, it has a Factory Boost Gauge!!! I would think someone like yourself that "Plays With The Big Boys" would have known this? You act like an 03 Cobra is in the same league as a GT500? 03 Cobra's can be had for well under $20k , that's a big difference from a $46k GT500. You say that Horse Power is a big factor for which car you choose to buy, but then you say that you never use the power and you have only been in one race before with a Z71 pickup truck vs your 03 Cobra?:rollseyes

The only POS lightning I see is the one you linked in your last post for $12k. That's funny because mine is worth twice that. Only idiots like yourself would be stupid enough to drive their car purposely into a tree.
Maybe that's what you meant when you said "My 03 Cobra seats like wrap you into them and make me feel smashed up." Still trying to figure that one out. Give it up, you're a 22 year old punk that daddy bought an 03 Cobra for. You are starting threads saying "Let The Modding Begin" for a car that you don't even have. You're also telling other people who are looking into buying a GT500 "You can pick it up for 40k, Just tell them your offer and if they say no walk away. TRUST me they will call you." Yeah, like you know! You aren't even in a position to make an offer on a car until you sell yours. In the very same thread one day later you then said "Good luck getting a local dealer to come off the sticker price. Last time I talked to them they said they wanted 10k over sticker but would let me have it for sticker."

I think you should just stop posting these worthless threads until you actually have a GT500. As others have replied, I'm not the only one growing weary of your non-sense. I could point out your stupidity and endless contradictions all night, but I don't see the point as you have validated these things just fine on your own without my help.

Last edited:

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Well, you don't own a GT500 so take some of your own advice. Apparently you can't afford a GT500 because you have to sell your car first and then finance the GT500 also, so I guess the bank is who is buying your new car. You talk about buying things before learning about them? You posted in another thread that GT500's don't see boost until after 500 miles. Try 5 miles! You have an 03 Cobra and couldn't even tell that the GT500 you test drove was seeing boost or not! Hey dummy, it has a Factory Boost Gauge!!! I would think someone like yourself that "Plays With The Big Boys" would have known this? You act like an 03 Cobra is in the same league as a GT500? 03 Cobra's can be had for well under $20k , that's a big difference from a $46k GT500. You say that Horse Power is a big factor for which car you choose to buy, but then you say that you never use the power and you have only been in one race before with a Z71 pickup truck vs your 03 Cobra?:rollseyes

The only POS lightning I see is the one you linked in your last post for $12k. That's funny because mine is worth twice that. Only idiots like yourself would be stupid enough to drive their car purposely into a tree.
Maybe that's what you meant when you said "My 03 Cobra seats like wrap you into them and make me feel smashed up." Still trying to figure that one out. Give it up, you're a 22 year old punk that daddy bought an 03 Cobra for. You are starting threads saying "Let The Modding Begin" for a car that you don't even have. You're also telling other people who are looking into buying a GT500 "You can pick it up for 40k, Just tell them your offer and if they say no walk away. TRUST me they will call you." Yeah, like you know! You aren't even in a position to make an offer on a car until you sell yours. In the very same thread one day later you then said "Good luck getting a local dealer to come off the sticker price. Last time I talked to them they said they wanted 10k over sticker but would let me have it for sticker."

I think you should just stop posting these worthless threads until you actually have a GT500. As others have replied, I'm not the only one growing weary of your non-sense. I could point out your stupidity and endless contradictions all night, but I don't see the point as you have validated these things just fine on your own without my help.

Yes I have to sell my current car to buy another one. Im not the only one in this country who has to sell a car to buy another one. As far as owning my Cobra. Daddy didnt pay for it. Iam paying for it and still owe about $4900 on it. My name is on the title just like the work van I own.
I own my own alarm company. Almost 3 years now. How many 19 year old can say they own their own company? Not to many.
So why dont you go post somewhere else and leave me the f*** alone. Im sick of you. You know nothing about me yet you claim to have all the awnsers. Just dont post here anymore if you dont like the thread.

The 03-04 Cobras are a fraction of the GT500 but with a few mods and about 15k less the 03-04 Cobra will keep up if not beat a GT500. So thats why the 03-04 Cobras are so popular.
Look on ebay GT500s are selling with Buy it Now for 39,900. So I dont have to go talk to dealers. To see what the pricing is doing on these cars.

As far as test driving I watched the boost guage and it did not move. I also didnt complete smash the gas. I was driving it like I drive my 03 Cobra and it sees some boost.
The Z71 truck was a joke. He was just trying to mess with me. Ive had countless people pull up next to me messing with me. Just never paid them any attention. The truck was at a red light so I figured what the hell. Lets have fun for about 5 seconds. I dont take my car to the track or go out on the streets and beat on it. I actually take pride in what I own.

So why dont you awnser what you drive dumb ass? Ive asked you twice now, but yet you seem to avoid it. Im guessing not a GT500. Your input means nothing to me because you DONT own one. I think YOU should stop posting in threads becasue you dont even own a SVT vehicle anymore.

You are a complete idiot and the biggest waste of time and money. You are probably sucking my tax money for all its worth and coming on these forumns with hopes and dreams of owning cars like these one day. While you sit on the couch taking hand outs from you buddy Obama. :fm:

Please dont respond. Just let the thread die out. Im tired are arguing with you. You know nothing about me and I know nothing about you. So lets just end this now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread