2010 Terminator Shootout, May 29th 2010

04yellowcobra

Established Member
UPDATE!!!!!:

Eaton class will now be sponsored by Edison's One-Off Fabrications, this is in addition to Posi and METCO.

Also FORE has joined the group of sponsors as well with some gift certificates! Fore Precision Fuel System Components

I have a huge week of wrenching and crunch time but I am getting pumped about this event!!!!

See you at the track!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Okay so are they doing the payout and I'm doing the Free Race Port or what lol?

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Like the open class we have 2 monetary sponsors and then prizes. If there happens to be a surplus of money in the Eaton class the Bracket class will get a payout as well!

04yellowcobra

Established Member
just spoke with Jason Miller from MIR and I asked him about the test and tune passes.

If you are coming and want to make TnT passes you can make 4 passes for $30. If you want to make more, you have to pay another $30.

The only other way I see for you to make more passes for less money is to get there early and hot lap before qualifications start.

PM me if you have questions.

Thanks
Jason

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
friday night.....if you are around...myself, Trbo Vnm, Iron Terp and whoever else will be at HOOTERS!!!!! :banana::beer::rockon:

SYMach1

IRS FTW!
Established Member
3 days away...Im ready to tear up the bracket class in my stock cobra lol.
Posi you should give away the ported blower for the bracket class, cause you know whos going to win the eaton class already has a posi port lol

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
oh yeah.. even if i dont race, i love seeing these cars go down the track. should be a nice turn out . the weather is looking good too

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
oh yeah.. even if i dont race, i love seeing these cars go down the track. should be a nice turn out . the weather is looking good too

whaa?? not racing? thought you were getting the new one all buttoned up? just out of time?

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
whaa?? not racing? thought you were getting the new one all buttoned up? just out of time?

looks like im out for racing. the car' suspension is not done. dont want to risk anything and rush into anything and then regret it. so i'll be watching you guys :beer:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
looks like im out for racing. the car' suspension is not done. dont want to risk anything and rush into anything and then regret it. so i'll be watching you guys :beer:

ahh...sorry man...next time!

are you any good w/ a camcorder? :beer:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
yeah..i mean i'm no expert..what u need?

Just chatting w/ my gf last night....she has her Nikon D5000 and likes taking pics and I just got a new Canon Vixia 1080p camcorder. Figured I'd ask around and see if someone wants to get a bunch of footage so I can make a mean HD video. No biggie if you dont, some people dont like doing that stuff....or cant do it..haha. Im sure we can find someone. I would but Im sure Ill be busy enough

TRBO VNM

what time are you getting in Jake? I have planned a night out tomorrow night. so you may need a power nap.

Users who are viewing this thread