2011 ZX10R laps Nurburgring

Screamin03Cobra

formerly 'pony2000gt'
Established Member
<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rCOt78MB5vM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Did a search and nothing came up so enjoy

Screamin03Cobra

formerly 'pony2000gt'
Established Member
and apparently I suck at embedding videos (my first attempt so let the flaming begin). Someone more savvy feel free to embed it for me and school me on how to do that please. Otherwise here is the direct link to Youtube:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCOt78MB5vM&feature=player_embedded"]Nordschleife Gyrocam-Onboard-Runde Kawasaki Ninja 2011 - YouTube[/nomedia]

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
That was incredible. Guy had some big brass balls, thats for sure!!

KsE

Established Member
I want to see that s1000rr hit the ring ;)

His shit clanks when he walks!

Last edited:

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Holy cow thats amazing! I wish they had a rpm and speedo display so we could see how fast he got.

CobraJay

Established Member
Insane! Almost looked fake. Just taught me how much of a squid I am lol...Taking those turns at those speeds is something I'll never see...

oldmodman

Established Member
Incredible skills.

Did the German at the beginning say that it was private rental day? I have never seen a Ring video without traffic before.

And does anyone know if all the graffiti painted on the track cause traction problem in the wet?

SRNA

Established Member
Incredible skills.

Did the German at the beginning say that it was private rental day? I have never seen a Ring video without traffic before.

And does anyone know if all the graffiti painted on the track cause traction problem in the wet?

Looked like sidewalk chalk to me. Shouldn't cause a problem or that guy would be dead.

UBNZO6D

Life-long Hot Rodder
Established Member
I was never that crazy...What's scarier is that cars are over 20 seconds faster than he.

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread