2012 300C vs 03 Mach 1

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
So is this the R/T version or what?

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
There is no R/T 300. The 300C has the Hemi, if that is what you are asking.

I should've said it in a better way but I meant is this car that OP is racing equivalent to an r/t charger? Either way you answered my question, in which case I think the mach will take it

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

03SonicBlueGT

Hear Me?!
Established Member
Correct. I'm pretty familiar with the performance of the 300's. I sell them. I'm pretty convinced it'll be a good race. They're pretty nasty!

50 Proof

Established Member
I have an 05 300c and its no slouch in stock form for a 4000lb beast. Unless that mach is running drag radials, the C will most likely walk away from him off the line. Racing from a roll should be an easy kill for the mach but roll racing is just lame anyways.

TRMach1

Established Member
Just looked them up and 0-60 is like a 5.5 and they do the quarter in 14 seconds at 101 everywhere I looked. That's on paper but we all know that the street is different but idk where people got that they do 103-106 thats what a mach does stock. I just recently raced a 2011 challenger rt and I walked him pretty easily and on paper those are noticeably faster than a chrysler 300 and we both had the same mods which was just catback and midpipe so In my opinion you will easily take him.

Last edited:

2 cam sam

Established Member
I raced one in my Mach a few years ago when my Mach only ran 8.50's in the eighth mile. He suprised me off the line and pulled a car on but by 3rd gear I blew right by him.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Correct. I'm pretty familiar with the performance of the 300's. I sell them. I'm pretty convinced it'll be a good race. They're pretty nasty!

No offense but claiming you know because your a salesman isn't something I would bring up as a defense. :banana:

03SonicBlueGT

Hear Me?!
Established Member
If it doesn't rain today, I might run him tonight after work. Either way, I'll have a video up as soon as it goes down.

Users who are viewing this thread