2012 UMD Spring Meet- Sun April 29

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
This photo shows where MACA reserved parking will be and should be kept up to date as they add other clubs.

Ben

Clubs.jpg

5.0Trunk

Established Member
Can't wait for this!!

Also if anyone is interested, Adventure Park USA is having a car show the week before, on the 22nd.. Many cars there last year!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk stuff!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Can't wait for this!!

Also if anyone is interested, Adventure Park USA is having a car show the week before, on the 22nd.. Many cars there last year!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk stuff!

I saw that and posted it awhile back on Adventure Park. Not sure if I'll make that one...April is BUSY!

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
Good news! I have worked out with CPT to have 40 dedicated MACA spots and not have to pay the fee in advance. We will pay at the gate so let's try to go in together and the front car can pay for the line.

I will post up the map with the MACA assigned spaces soon.

Ben

Great to hear Ben! Glad you were able to work that out with them. We'll just have to coordinate a time and place for everyone to meet before we all get there.

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
this is only 2 minutes from my house. Not sure if i can make it though. From past experience its just to crowded and not organized to well. people parking where ever they want..thats the main issue

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
The major issue at this stadium is only one way in and one way out. If you don't get there before 9 to get parked, setup and chill, don't expect to have any fun waiting out on 3, or even as far back as fitty. This is from experience at UMD w/ 6speed a couple years ago, and the BMW event last year at Bowie.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
They look awesome....so, what's the difference between 50/50 and 100% cotton one? Just that the 100% cotton will shrunk up? And will the store stay open permanently? I want a sweatshirt and long sleeve but, not til the fall/winter.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
They both say per-shrunk. The cotton says it is heavier (5.6 vs. 6.1 oz/yd). Most of my favorite t-shirts are 100% cotton.

The intention was to run the first shirts after 50 shirts were ordered to keep cost down by covering the graphics charges. After that, individual orders will go right out. We can't guarantee anything in today's economy but a long sleeve will be nice at night in May.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Thanks Ben! I'll do round one to try to get some quick and do a second round a bit later.

Any chance they would add paypal as a payment source?

Users who are viewing this thread