2012 UMD Spring Meet- Sun April 29

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I would suggest anyone meeting up in Bowie to be at the Home Depot as you go in the gate. Any time you fart around assembling is time you should prolly be in line.

Still on the fence if I am going mainly because I am doing an all day cruise with the 6ers to Pa for an animal rescue cruise and show SaturdY

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
You mean black :D

... just wait and see what I picked up this time around. Very excited about it:banana:

Aaaah, so it was. My memory is not what it used to be...

Anyway, looking forward to seeing the new ride, whatever the color! :thumbsup:

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Weekend opened up. Count me in as long as I don't break something at the track on Saturday.

Glad you can make the show. What to meet on I-270 on the way?

Let me know how you do at the track. Strangely, the NVMC Club is saying that they are doing inspections and enforcing NHRA compliance so I am not going.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Need some quick help. I have the lowering springs in hand and was going to install them before the show, but have been reading conflicting arguments on whether or not I need a panhand bar and/or camber bolts. I'm getting the alignment done at a shop if that helps any. And I have the Eibach Pro-Kit springs.

Last edited:

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Need some quick help. I have the lowering springs in hand and was going to install them before the show, but have been reading conflicting arguments on whether or not I need a panhand bar and/or camber bolts. I'm getting the alignment done at a shop if that helps any. And I have the Eibach Pro-Kit springs.

It is best to lower it and drive around for a 100-200 miles to let them settle, I am not sure about the kits on the newer stangs thou.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member

I have the Eibach Pro's on my GT500, and needed the adjustable pan hard bar. Using the stock one makes the axle shift to the left and stick out on one side. Didn't need to change the camber bolts though...

Basically, I just did what Billy Wise told me to do! :bowdown:

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Let's meet outside the event at the parking lot BEHIND Starbucks at Bowie Town Center. There is a Panera across the street from Starbucks too.

The address is:

Starbucks
3924 Town Center Boulevard
Bowie, MD 20716

I will meet anyone coming down I270 and also could meet at the Hillandale Safeway and cruise to Starbucks from there.

Ben

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member

I went from stock rear springs to Eibach Pro's and had to adjust the panhard almost 1 inch. My drag radials hit so I went back to stock springs for now.

johnjon87

Established Member
Let's meet outside the event at the parking lot BEHIND Starbucks at Bowie Town Center. There is a Panera across the street from Starbucks too.

The address is:

Starbucks
3924 Town Center Boulevard
Bowie, MD 20716

I will meet anyone coming down I270 and also could meet at the Hillandale Safeway and cruise to Starbucks from there.

Ben

Ill b there.. what time?

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
I am checking on when reserved spots can be occupied and will get back on time. They moved our spot and I think it looks better. Here is the layout:

FinalLayout.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread