2013-14 Shelby GT500 H Pipe W/ Catalytic Converter's have been discontinued Nationally

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Well.......they are no longer available to purchase peeps. I wonder why.....hmmm. Dont think a revised part # will become available either. If your looking for an alternative to use with stock exhaust manifolds consider MRT or KOOKS for custom or there available off road options.

Discontinued:

MRT Options:

KOOKS Custom Options:

Last edited:

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
No cats on my 03 for like 16 plus. Smells awesome.
giphy.gif

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Are you running Headers now or stock manifolds?

Speaking of headers... My kooks get installed Monday >:)
I'm just running the stock manifolds w/cats right now. I probably end up going with headers (ARH or Kooks) w/cats. Make sure to post with those kooks installed. I'm sure it's gonna sound badass!

Last edited:

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
I'm just running the stock manifolds w/cats right now. I probably end up going to headers (ARH or Kooks) w/cats. Make sure to post with those kooks installed. I'm sure it's gonna sound badass!
Its already unbearably loud in track mode LOL. I need to fix the stupid active exhaust harnesses while im at it.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
Does anyone know the dimensions of the stock oem cats on 2013-14 with or w/out the transition cones?

Last edited:

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
<---this guy, no cats.
Glad I have a couple OEM spare mid pipes, with cats
If you get a moment can you get me the O.D and length of the cat minus the transition cones......plz! How many extras you have?

Last edited:

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
I sold mine after the first 1000mi, never for me on a modded boosted car. I’d run gutted cats if you had to pass an inspection.
-J
Im checking out all options J. Im not making big power to worry about those issues but I do agree.......especially at the power range that yours puts out. But I am impressed with these cats by GESI. Im going to check into them for a possible swap for my existing cats. These are capable of handling up to 850 hp each or per bank or 1700 hp total......thats impressive!

Introducing NEW GEN1​

Advanced Models!​

For years, our emissions solutions have been addressing the needs of the high performance exhaust market. Our NEW GEN1 Advanced line of high flow catalytic converters offer purpose-built catalytic converter solutions for high performance applications up to 2016 model year vehicles with our proven S-Wound Core offering minimal or no loss in horsepower.

GEN1 Advanced series supports vehicles up to 2016 model year​

EPA Compliant - for use on OBD1/OBD2 Vehicles (1996 to 2016)​

High quality Stainless Steel construction throughout​

NEW S-Wound Core with same high-flow performance​

Proprietary precious metal wash coat delivers consistent emissions reduction​

Ideal for forced induction and capable of withstanding up to 1,700F/ 925C

G-Sport-Catalytic-GEN1-Advanced-NEW-intro-side-600w.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread