2013 BOSS Hellion TT

BUCKET

Established Member
Your "v6" is a sleeper as long as they miss the 10.5" rear wheels. Looks badass, if I could have got the cs with brembos I would have just to not have the 5.0 on the sides. I blacked them out and the faux gas cap. Keep up the good work.

I am on break eating (why I am posting so much). I joke I had to by a boss to not have badge holes in the fender. That said I know LS gm motors(built a few and swap them into stuff too), nothing in GM line with a back seat I would consider building right now. I did the #s and kept coming back to the boss. I weighed it before touching it. 3/4 tank of gas and kid seat in back (no passengers) 3620lbs. I plan to offset the weight after kit to be the same or less.

Jedisalami

Established Member
Waste of a Boss in my opinion

1349820695836.gif

REPCobra10

Established Member
Beautiful car, OP! It's going to be bad-ass when you're finished! I look forward to seeing it when you're all done...:beer:

87hatchy

Established Member
90% of the threads on here blow my mind. Is it a requirement to win the powerball before joining this site? I can't believe some of the $$$$$ people drop on their brand spanking new cars without any more than a few thousand (hundred sometimes) miles on them. damn. I need to save up for shit like an axleback and people on here are just like "$8k turbo kit? F uck it! Why not?!?. Oh yeah and 2k for wheels and tires? Might as well!!!!!"

dammit. I'm jealous. Car is sick, TT kit is badass. Can't wait to see the finished product. congrats!

GotJuice96

moneyMaker
Established Member
90% of the threads on here blow my mind. Is it a requirement to win the powerball before joining this site? I can't believe some of the $$$$$ people drop on their brand spanking new cars without any more than a few thousand (hundred sometimes) miles on them. damn. I need to save up for shit like an axleback and people on here are just like "$8k turbo kit? F uck it! Why not?!?. Oh yeah and 2k for wheels and tires? Might as well!!!!!"

dammit. I'm jealous. Car is sick, TT kit is badass. Can't wait to see the finished product. congrats!

^^^ this :beer: what do people do on this site for there jobs lol

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
Awesome man! Now I get to follow your thread! Drove mine about 50 miles today. Love this TT kit! Glad I bought this kit!!! Can't wait until your is done also.

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
Car looks awesome with all the stripes gone. So much cleaner. This will be an incredible car. Congrats!

Thumbs down to all the whiners about no stripes or spending money on mods for a brand new car. These are not $3000 fox bodys, it's a $40k car. Get a better job or an addtional one if you are jealous of someone else's ability to spend money.

D.T.R

Established Member
Beautiful car, nice setup dude. What whp are you planning on making with this kit? Are you keeping the motor stock?

subscribed for pictures and #s

87hatchy

Established Member
Car looks awesome with all the stripes gone. So much cleaner. This will be an incredible car. Congrats!

Thumbs down to all the whiners about no stripes or spending money on mods for a brand new car. These are not $3000 fox bodys, it's a $40k car. Get a better job or an addtional one if you are jealous of someone else's ability to spend money.

Haha relax bud. Jealous in a good way. Meaning I like what he's doing and want to do it to mine. No hatred toward him or anything lol. But just to comment on one thing you said "these arent $3,000 foxbodies, theyre $40k cars".....exactly my point!:-D

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
As stated before, I like the car without the appearance stuff on it. Looks so much cleaner and will fool the average person. Hats off to you sir!

Looking forward to getting this thing tuned and kicking ass on the streets of Southern Georgia!!!

With all these turbo cars, we are gonna have to have you all meet up sometime and do a group photo........ (light bulb)

D.T.R

Established Member
As stated before, I like the car without the appearance stuff on it. Looks so much cleaner and will fool the average person. Hats off to you sir!

Looking forward to getting this thing tuned and kicking ass on the streets of Southern Georgia!!!

With all these turbo cars, we are gonna have to have you all meet up sometime and do a group photo........ (light bulb)

Looks like Jacksonville would be the mid point.. let's make it happen :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread