2013 BOSS Hellion TT

BUCKET

Established Member
I'm down for jax meet. Nope no sister, this is first time she has ever done car related thing. I hope it's not the last. Haha.

I did not order vossens guy near me was trading his car in. I threw him some cash and we swapped wheels. I know the rear tire size is 295/35. I may be going to a 305 is something sticky. Front size ill grab in a few

First note. If pulling starter.... Top bolt comes out first, goes in last.
Don't do it the other way around like I did. Haha

Alex, thanks for all info and convo via text so far. Ill try not to blow up you phone today with questions. About to pull factory manifolds....

BUCKET

Established Member
Beautiful car, nice setup dude. What whp are you planning on making with this kit? Are you keeping the motor stock?

subscribed for pictures and #s

As far as solid #s I know BBR, posted a '12 boss the tuned out in New Mexico, same setup I will be running, 10psi, with the NM heat, elevation, and 91 octane they put Down 821rwhp.

I am at nothing for sea level and have 93 octane.... Steve over at BBR knows more about what this thing may make then me. But #s are showing up on other boss 302s....

As far as stock, will see. Even hellions own 1200rwhp mustang they dialed back into the 700s so they can have more fun with it and drive it.

BUCKET

Established Member
047B5D25-F8DB-43F9-9D5A-0AE01148C131-4936-00000273C198FC4E.jpg

Random post/ pic while under the car right now. Working manifold hardware....

D.T.R

Established Member
Sorry for the noob question (haven't messed with this car other than midpipe and nitrous), but do you have to raise or lower the motor in order to be able to get the headers off and put the new ones in?

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Looks like Jacksonville would be the mid point.. let's make it happen :rockon:

I was thinking sunny south Florida..... It's nice this time of year. LOL

As far as solid #s I know BBR, posted a '12 boss the tuned out in New Mexico, same setup I will be running, 10psi, with the NM heat, elevation, and 91 octane they put Down 821rwhp.

I am at nothing for sea level and have 93 octane.... Steve over at BBR knows more about what this thing may make then me. But #s are showing up on other boss 302s....

As far as stock, will see. Even hellions own 1200rwhp mustang they dialed back into the 700s so they can have more fun with it and drive it.

Between the LS we did and the local 13 we did here, over 750 will be no problem with this set up. Once we get you on a dyno, the run fun will start

D.T.R

Established Member
I was thinking sunny south Florida..... It's nice this time of year. LOL

Between the LS we did and the local 13 we did here, over 750 will be no problem with this set up. Once we get you on a dyno, the run fun will start

It's too hot there :D
Jax or Daytona is better lol

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Man 750whp on the boss! I guess my wimpy gt motor will be ok around 600 lol

Before we built Chris's motor, we wanted to see the limits of the stock 5.0 and we put over 7 out of it no problem with the D1 and fuel system. Now we do not recommend anyone doing that but they deff can take some abuse.

We like to keep them around 6 though. Safe and reliable

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
Before we built Chris's motor, we wanted to see the limits of the stock 5.0 and we put over 7 out of it no problem with the D1 and fuel system. Now we do not recommend anyone doing that but they deff can take some abuse.

We like to keep them around 6 though. Safe and reliable

Yeah around 600 is plenty for me. Lol

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
Happy you got all your parts Bucket! One word of advice, don't let any "help" get pissed off at a ground strap and break it off! My full exhaust showed up yesterday. Should be right behind you as soon as I fix the broken ground strap! Weekend build, here we come! Copious Quantities of Ice Cold Turbo Boost BABY!!!:banana:

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
Just got some not so good news from bucket with his car. Ill let him fill you all in. Not a big deal but a pain in the ass that's for sure!

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
Just got some not so good news from bucket with his car. Ill let him fill you all in. Not a big deal but a pain in the ass that's for sure!

Waiting for info! :shrug: Let me guess, a stud broke off in a head during header removal. Broken bolt in block during motor mount removal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread