2013 BOSS Hellion TT

wnt2gofst

Banned
Your still stock motor right? What's your current fuel setup?

Yes stock motor..least for now. 75lb injectors, KB bap. I just drove the car from TX to OH to GA. Still good. Lol..and it was drove hard. Raced a couple cars, bikes, averaged 75-85mph with 23-25mpg the whole time.

from the famous tapatalk.

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
Turbos = win.

However, I think you removed the identity of the Boss when you pulled the stripes. One of the main things I love about the Boss cars is the appearance. I regret not getting one and I don't understand why someone would take a car with such a distinctive look and make it look like a plain vanilla wrapper. I do understand and admire the sleeper concept, but that works better on something less aggressive to begin with. With all that said, it is your car and I can see you are enjoying it. I can't wait to see the end result.

Mike

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
77943844-1231-4863-B375-C09FB675AA57-4936-00000340891B9094.jpg

i hate how the hellion intercooler has the little upside-down V on the bottom of it.

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
I scheduled this weekend of to work on it but could not sit at work any longer today, left early and got started

lol @ the impatience, it's totally understandable.

Another shot. Trying to decide on running no lower grille or roush lower when the become available

Have you considered doing a 2013 GT500 front fascia with associated grills? Just for the improved airflow, not to mention they look pretty sinister. But from the looks of things you seem to be wanting a sleeper.

^^^ this :beer: what do people do on this site for there jobs lol

I hear being the head engineer for Google pays well.. Might wanna look into that.

As stated before, I like the car without the appearance stuff on it. Looks so much cleaner and will fool the average person. Hats off to you sir!

Agreed, love a sleeper that wrecks shop.

Congrats on the awesome car, with awesome setup, and the awesome lady. :) Life is good!
:beer:

BUCKET

Established Member
Time is killing me now. By the time I got off work, picked up the off spring and grabbed AC line it was after 7. Tonight though I will be working on it with extra set of hands.

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Looks like a killer kit. I'm trying to get a 2013 right now and the kit will follow soon!!

I had the twin kit on my Shelby and it rocked!!

grnenvy

Established Member
Hmm

Mike I would have to disagree with u on this one. The strips make the car look cheap. :shrug:

Turbos = win.

However, I think you removed the identity of the Boss when you pulled the stripes. One of the main things I love about the Boss cars is the appearance. I regret not getting one and I don't understand why someone would take a car with such a distinctive look and make it look like a plain vanilla wrapper. I do understand and admire the sleeper concept, but that works better on something less aggressive to begin with. With all that said, it is your car and I can see you are enjoying it. I can't wait to see the end result.

Mike

mike5876

Established Member
Looks like a killer kit. I'm trying to get a 2013 right now and the kit will follow soon!!

I had the twin kit on my Shelby and it rocked!!

Tony....you know you are one of a very few I'd let drive my 800 hp boss
But if you come drive it you will be buying one and ordering the kit the same day!

BUCKET

Established Member
Got more done last night. Bad signal and can't get pics to work out.

On the stripes to each their own I guess. To me they screamed " HEY, LOOK!! LOOK AT ME I HAVE A BOSS 302!!! LOOK!!! LOOK THE STICKERS SAY SO!!!!"

Meh. Wasn't feeling it. Plus, detailing them being reflective... Negative

May be first car I do a personalized plate on though. May be in savannah but I am Florida resident (here for work). So have to see if what I want is open

D.T.R

Established Member
Got more done last night. Bad signal and can't get pics to work out.

On the stripes to each their own I guess. To me they screamed " HEY, LOOK!! LOOK AT ME I HAVE A BOSS 302!!! LOOK!!! LOOK THE STICKERS SAY SO!!!!"

Meh. Wasn't feeling it. Plus, detailing them being reflective... Negative

May be first car I do a personalized plate on though. May be in savannah but I am Florida resident (here for work). So have to see if what I want is open

Where from FL are you? dude you should definitely bring that car over here once you get it dialed in. Plenty of races for ya.

BUCKET

Established Member
Panhandle. Destin/fwb. Currently 2hr from jax. Plan to get down and play one of these day. Work avg 60hr weeks and hard to get time off

Mike, message me... Like to swap #s and ask you questions about your setup

Users who are viewing this thread