2013 GT500 TVS supercharger

kent1

Established Member
Or offer a bigger TVS upgrade for 07 to 13 :)

Vmp 2.3 tvs packages will continue to be competitive for what is offered, which includes tunes, pulley already installed, elbow, and 1 year warranty. There will also be a stripper tvs offered for those that already have some parts. The upcoming silver tvs's and 2.4 SS race pullies will give you the option for the 2011/2012 look without the gaudiness of a 5.8 badge.

Sounds good!

Rob Nelson

Established Member
I personally would buy a TVS from VMP in silver that looks pretty stock with at 2.4 or 2.5 pulley on it for my 2012 GT500 and just about everyone would think its STOCK when the hoods up... Waiting for that combo and then I'll drop the hammer and I'm sure plenty of other 11' and 12' owners will do the same. Come on Justin and get the combo together... :)

YBBrembo

Established Member
i personally would buy a tvs from vmp in silver that looks pretty stock with at 2.4 or 2.5 pulley on it for my 2012 gt500 and just about everyone would think its stock when the hoods up... Waiting for that combo and then i'll drop the hammer and i'm sure plenty of other 11' and 12' owners will do the same. Come on justin and get the combo together... :)

+1

SRT8tech

2013 Super Bee
Established Member
Good thing I want to get some miles on my car before I throw the TVS on it. maybe by then there will be an even better setup to get from VMP. Silver would be nice.

birdman941

Illiterate Proofreader
Established Member
If you are in no hurry, I am sure FRPP will offer it, maybe even cheaper than Ford OE.
I know the block is in the 2013 catalog, but no listing for it yet on the site.

NVR2L8

Established Member
Ordered mine today from Steve at Tousley Ford.

TVS - $1872.88
Elbow - $204.81

At the time I ordered this morning, his inventory only indicated (2) in Dearborn. He said that I should have mine in hand by the end of this week.

Thanks Steve for the excellent service.

I am really fired up to get this thing installed.

:beer:

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I personally would buy a TVS from VMP in silver that looks pretty stock with at 2.4 or 2.5 pulley on it for my 2012 GT500 and just about everyone would think its STOCK when the hoods up... Waiting for that combo and then I'll drop the hammer and I'm sure plenty of other 11' and 12' owners will do the same. Come on Justin and get the combo together... :)

The new silver blowers are in manufacturing process right now, we should see them soon.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Oh and I'll make sure its done 110%. We found a material that blows any type of old rusty steel alloy out of the water and will allow us to safely go very thin.

What does it matter if a certain material has the tendency to oxidize if there is a coating that prevents it?

Last edited:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Ordered mine today from Steve at Tousley Ford.

TVS - $1872.88
Elbow - $204.81

At the time I ordered this morning, his inventory only indicated (2) in Dearborn. He said that I should have mine in hand by the end of this week.

Thanks Steve for the excellent service.

I am really fired up to get this thing installed.

What year is your car?

backinastang

Established Member
well holly crap! I guess i will be waiting for oem 2.3 tvs pop up in for sale section towards the end of this summer. I'm pretty sure the first ones would be still around $1700-$2000 even used. I think spending $2000 on everything needed to run little over 600 rwhp is not a bad deal at all.

true dat!

I've seen claims of 630-650 RWHP with just a 2.3 TVS and a 93 octane tune. Freaking can't wait to upgrade.

Last edited:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

definitely keep us informed. I'm seriously looking at this mainly due to price. I was thinking of buying a used blower and sending out to get ported but I'd drop easly $1000K on that and would make 580ish, or spend $2K and get 630.

04svtsnke

Established Member
If the blower does stay at this price, it'll be a HUGE seller. Is the inlet necessary or can you have the m122 inlet port matched?

NVR2L8

Established Member
If the blower does stay at this price, it'll be a HUGE seller. Is the inlet necessary or can you have the m122 inlet port matched?

It is my understanding that the inlet on the new TVS is significantly larger than either the m122 or previous TVS blower.

Thus, the new inlet is required.

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
This 13 coming out is a good news deal for everyone, I still can't believe how low the cost is on that TVS. I'm still going to try and hold out until I can go whipple, I don't want to just keep up with 13 in a roll run I want to beat it.

Users who are viewing this thread