2013 GT500 with Kenne Bell 2.8lc...$60k

blowncobra690

Established Member
IMO - yes

modded cars do not sell well in general, you typically are not likely to recoup more than $.20-.25/$1 on the mods. Your tastes are not everyone's (general comment)

You'd likely be better off returning to stock.

Additionally - the cars can be found (stock) for under MSRP and you seem to be asking 15K more(? guess)

:beer:

The vehicle was 60460 I have we'll over 20k in parts and labor

Just the kenne bell was $6000k
And the true forged wheels and tires were $5000

No money spared on this build .

Someone make a reasonable offer and take home a badass car .

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
I really do not think the car is priced to high. Its still basically brand new. Only 2k miles and over 20k in just parts not including labor. It would cost more then $75k to buy/build this car new. Plus all the parts are brand new on it as well. The car has barely been driven with all of the mods.

IMO - yes

modded cars do not sell well in general, you typically are not likely to recoup more than $.20-.25/$1 on the mods. Your tastes are not everyone's (general comment)

You'd likely be better off returning to stock.

Additionally - the cars can be found (stock) for under MSRP and you seem to be asking 15K more(? guess)

:beer:

LS2GTO

Established Member
I really do not think the car is priced to high. Its still basically brand new. Only 2k miles and over 20k in just parts not including labor. It would cost more then $75k to buy/build this car new. Plus all the parts are brand new on it as well. The car has barely been driven with all of the mods.

Yeah but

1) the car even with 2k miles is not worth the 60k he paid for it

2) because it's been modded, the car itself is still worth less than another 2k mile GT500 that has been 100% untouched

3) you never get anywhere close to the value of the mods while on the car, maybe 30-40 cents on the dollar. Only if he finds a buyer that wanted those exact mods that figure may be higher. But if the buyer doesn't like something done then it won't be the same. For example those wheels, yeah they are 5k with tires but me personally I think they don't look good at all...so I would not be really inclined to pay 5k for those. If he took off 3k+ for those yeah I would deal with it, but otherwise no.

So while I think do think if the right buyer comes along he can get that, most people won't and it will be a long sale process.

Anyway good luck with your sale guy.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Reoccurring trend, just went through this. I had to come to the realization that I would never see the mod money back.
You can scroll through this section of the forum and find tons of heavily modded cars that sold for quarters on the dollar.
Your best bet is to return the car to stock and sell the aftermarket parts, or sit on it and the right buyer may come along.
Either way, good luck. It's a beautiful car with very tasteful mods.

blowncobra690

Established Member
Car was tuned today at 17 psi it made 750whp and 639wtq. This was on a mustang dyno which is very very conservative . I will throw it on a dyno jet soon to compare .

New price lowest I will go

Thanks
Carlos

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
I would say that is a fair price for the at car and mods. You couldn't do that yourself for near that.

blowncobra690

Established Member
This my bottom line lowest price I will let this car go . Someone is getting a hell of a deal at this price . 67k firm

Thanks
Carlos

Feel free to give me a call

978 870 5755

MADRUSSIAN

GET FAST OR DIE TRYING!
Established Member
Nice car with some power to it, its a hell of a deal for someone who is looking for all of the upgrades done and knows that it would cost him additional $15-20K.
For all the people that left nasty comments with their opinion of the price, just done pay attention to those so called "experts" that know everything. There a buyer for every product. Trying to get top dollar for this car on this forum would be hard, i would use other ways to market this car. Good luck with sale!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread