2013 GT500 with Kenne Bell 2.8lc...$60k

cclark

Established Member
God damn I wish I had the money OP, wouldn't hesitate a second to buy this. Good luck sir, beautiful car that's tastefully done.

cobra187

"If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby
Established Member
I am almost tempted to sell the cobra to put a down payment on this. Very nicely done car. It needs nothing else...it's done. I would buy it and just enjoy it.

TORQJNKY

I am almost tempted to sell the cobra to put a down payment on this. Very nicely done car. It needs nothing else...it's done. I would buy it and just enjoy it.

I'd do it. $65K for a 2K mike 13 Shelby already modded and tuned is a steal.

I thought $75K was a little optimistic for needing it to move quick, but not out of the box. I sold my low mileage heavily modded 03 Cobra in 2010 for $34.5K. If you have time, you will find the right buyer. Unfortunately for the OP, he has to move it quick for a bigger opportunity and sometimes that's what you have to do.

OP GLWS, someone will get an awesome ride at an tremendous price. :rockon:

FatNick

Established Member
I got 55,000 on hand if you're willing to go that low
I'm from Hartford, CT so it's not too far
I wish I had more coins to spent
Your car is worth it.
Nick

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
I got 55,000 on hand if you're willing to go that low
I'm from Hartford, CT so it's not too far
I wish I had more coins to spent
Your car is worth it.
Nick

If he is serious its just a cash offer. CASH…. OP has not had much luck otherwise and its more then a dealer would give.

blowncobra690

Established Member
My bottom line on the car is 65k . I want to move it but I'm not desperate or really need to sell it . I'm doing it to open up extra money to put towards the business .

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
damn i would love this car. in the market for one, just not sure if i want a modded one... very tempting!!

blowncobra690

Established Member
Ill get some pics of the interior . The interior is mint car has around 2700 miles on it . The car doesn't have nav . It does have recaro seats .

Thanks
Carlos

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Wow beautiful car for the insanley low price!!! OP quit lowering your price!! IMO there is someone watching this just seeing how much lower you will go! That's my .02

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
How about we just say GLWS and shut the bloody hell up with the nonsense talk that is not about the car.

At the price he want to sell the car now its truly a steal. In truth I hate the rims as well. But at that price, I would buy some more and sell those and recoup the money ! Also warranty is not necessarily out the window. If you have a GOOD relationship with a SVT dealer, you could get work done.

GLWS. If I was in the market, I would truly be looking into this sale. But alas, I am happy with Roxxy.

Users who are viewing this thread