2013 GT500s Testing at Road Atlanta and Commerce

wbt

Banned
Camaro5 mods are in damage control mode now....locking threads and editing existing threads....

They simply can't handle the truth. It is amazing.

First they deny, then they fail. What a joke.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Wow. Probably the best thread of the year! Thx to all who gave time and info. 11.81 @ 123 is smokin. Especially in 2k DA and hotlapped cars.

The exhaust sounds so good. Congrats to Ford and it's engineers, that's the way to put on a debut!

I wonder if the programmer of Al O's simulator is going to get fired?

svt1111

Established Member
Yes, the exhaust note is the best ever for a long stroke stock mod motor.

Sounds a lot like a 2003 Cobra with a Borla cat-back. More evidence of great engineering again.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Here is the video of Evan's interview about the car, again thanks to Ramairgt1.

[youtube_browser]xKBUksFviRs[/youtube_browser]

Lol, 35 passes on the car! Wow, talk about heat soak.

.....80 guests viewing this thread at the moment (124 total).

Last edited:

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
lol not kidding about the clean up over on the other site. I was just in looking at the GT500 vs ZL1 thread, and was on page 11 of 12. Then bam, it's closed, and back to only 10 pages.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Here are a few more pics:

2013_GT500_Commerce_2_001.jpg

2013_GT500_Commerce_2_002.jpg

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
this is insane!!!! you cannot possibly deny the awesomeness!!! more than 30 hot laps, heat soak, less than ideal conditions with a 2k DA, 2.0 60ft times, and the damn cars were running 11.8 @ 123 pretty much all day long???? oh my god!!!!! wait till someone runs this car with cool air and 1.7 60 ft

hey camaro5.....**** you! LOL

once again, thanx to those who contributed to this thread, best of the year thus far!!!

Cobranator

Established Member
this is insane!!!! you cannot possibly deny the awesomeness!!! more than 30 hot laps, heat soak, less than ideal conditions with a 2k DA, 2.0 60ft times, and the damn cars were running 11.8 @ 123 pretty much all day long???? oh my god!!!!! wait till someone runs this car with cool air and 1.7 60 ft

hey camaro5.....**** you! LOL

once again, thanx to those who contributed to this thread, best of the year thus far!!!

Yup...and not only that but all on stock tires.:banana::burnout: Awesomnes to the max!:coolman:

peteypab2133

Established Member
Has anyone noticed these cars SOUND like pro stock cars.. I have been watching the movies on my laptop at work on my wireless headset and they are as loud as modified cars. Love it.

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
Camaro5 mods are in damage control mode now....locking threads and editing existing threads....

They simply can't handle the truth. It is amazing.

First they deny, then they fail. What a joke.

ROFL, I did a search, keyword being GT500, and basically every thread w/ "GT500" in the title was closed.

Sax1031

Established Member
Camaro5 banned me for asking if Ford could use drag radials and label them as stock tires when they tested the GT500.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
yea screw camaro5, they are in major damage control. dont be surprised if they ban every member who is a mustang owner

and yes, the cars sound great stock!!!!!

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Why pick on Camaro5?

Maybe the competition is a Z06?

Ok, I'll play with the Troll.

Why - well, how about because the ZL1 was made to be the GT500's direct competitor.
How about because GM and Al O. had to send out letters saying how the ZL1 would destroy the GT500?

Users who are viewing this thread