2013 Shelby GT500 Grabber Blue - 171 Miles

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's not a big deal...but those windows are not tinted to 20%.

Good luck with your sale, it's a beautiful car!

rancid

Established Member
It's not a big deal...but those windows are not tinted to 20%.

Good luck with your sale, it's a beautiful car!

The car has 20%, the photos just don't represent the tint that is on the car now. I don't have any recent clean shots of the car because it is so cold here but since we are getting some warm weather this weekend I plan on washing/waxing and taking some updated ones.

Here are two poor shots showing the tint (last one was during amplifier install for speakers):

3ajesazy.jpg

a9e8apu8.jpg

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
the car has 20%, the photos just don't represent the tint that is on the car now. I don't have any recent clean shots of the car because it is so cold here but since we are getting some warm weather this weekend i plan on washing/waxing and taking some updated ones.

+1

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
You have a gorgeous GT500. Best of luck with the sale, sorry about the circumstances. That is the exact options I would go with.

rancid

Established Member
GA weather was nice today so as promised, some cleaned up shots. This is with zaino car wash, spray polish and adams supervrt. It is an overcast/cloudy day and pics taken with iphone 5 so not best quality. Notice the tree reflections in some of the shots though regardless:

ju3yze8a.jpg

u7ubajun.jpg

u5uvahap.jpg

ygy7e9y2.jpg

I have two members here highly interested and one dealership after the car as well local to me. Thanks for all the kind words guys.

Last edited:

jbs$

Established Member
My question is this; "How in the Hell can you own one of these cars and have less than 200 hundred miles on it?". Good luck with you sale.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
You can plainly see in the pictures it has base seats,

Also, what was MSRP on the car, It looks like a Base car, no options, so I would think that the car's sticker price was around 55K for base GT 500.

He said it has EP and heated seats

So I think sticker was about $58k?

rancid

Established Member
Chris is correct, EP and heated seats. Sticker was $57,630 before ADM and taxes (which I don't plan on getting back from selling.)

Without the speaker stuff the mods come in over $1k, I can add it all up if someone would like as I have receipts for everything.

rancid

Established Member
We think alike Chris, someone on the forums already got an offer in the ballpark ranges you mentioned ;)

As far as the stereo I installed it myself and spared no expense on the wiring and everything was done right as far as the equipment. Hertz speakers pull a premium because the model speakers I used are no longer manufactured. I also went with better sized speakers and custom made all the adapter plates to retain stock appearance. Someone might appreciate the 1 month journey it took to put this stuff in!

There is a slight ground loop hum from the JL Audio cleansweep but can it only be heard when the car is first started or if the volume is on 0. I do have a tc audio lc7i someone can have which I tested and it had no added noise but I think overall the cleansweep is superior in sound. I chased the ground loop for 2 weeks and replaced everything just about (notice the upgraded Boss capacitor, upgraded rca cables, thicker cabling for audio signal taps, etc.) and finally found it to be the JL Audio Cleansweep causing it due to the unbalanced RCA outputs to the amp.

7ejaqeha.jpg

gaga4ere.jpg

yba8a3u4.jpg

9e2yrysu.jpg

4ytuha2e.jpg

ydetu2u6.jpg

vugudage.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread