2014 GT500's on Nurburgring

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
It's still the same power plant just upgraded a bit and probably different suspension tuning.

THE_STIG

Established Member
Pause at 0:26, you can see a massive intercooler they are hiding. Glad to see Ford getting more into the corners, so tired of the drag racing borefest.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
LOL, i guess a lot of you guys have never heard a turbo car, huh? crank the volume at :35, it's supercharged.

wjk

Established Member
Too hard to tell, I thought I heard some whine around the 40 sec area, but not really sure.

I think a twin turbo GT500 would be pretty sick. But I would assume the price would jump up a tad bit which I don't think too many people would like.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
Obviously you've never heard a nuclear powered vehicle because if you listen to the exhaust, it sounds like it's nuclear.
apparently!
Would make no sense to hear blower whine there, the car is braking, that is most likely tire noise.
really guy??? i'm obviously talking about the second where the driver is going full throttle BEFORE he gets on the brakes:dw:

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
So when is this rumor about the tt gt500 started? I don't see FORD making a twin turbo shelby, just doesn't seem right. Also what u might think is an intercooler could be just a large heat exchanger, looks pretty much the same...

Sn8keBite23

Lookin' for a Cobra
Established Member
the red on sounded like its supercharged @ 0:35
the blue on black one sounded like turbo @ 1:08
tt or not this will be better than ZL1

Last edited:

Stevo151

Established Member
i hear no whine... but like others have said you can hear something when its parked on the side of the road and driving off a little

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Folks there is no reason for Ford to go tc when the zl1maro is sc

Sent with My Massive Johnson

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Pause at 0:26, you can see a massive intercooler they are hiding. Glad to see Ford getting more into the corners, so tired of the drag racing borefest.

That's what I noticed too. I don't hear anything, but without a doubt it's sporting something different.

That's definitely not the black heat exchanger used in the last generation GT500.

It could be a TVS powered Coyote, (which isn't that loud).

http://www.vidbb.com/vbtube_show.ph...t-Fords-magazine-FPV-BOSS-335-GT-dyno-video-1

That's with a camera pointed at the blower with the hood off. It's audible but on the street from a distance you wouldn't be able to hear much IMO.

That's my guess for 2013; TVS, Coyote and DI. 600hp or a bit more.

Last edited:

Extreme281

Banned
I second the Blower noise around :35 mark ,keep in mind they configured the blower to be very quite ,even the current 11-12 GT500 have perrty quite blowers.I hear its a all aluminum 5.8 with a TVS blower which sound realistic ,but just my 2c

Users who are viewing this thread