• 2015 Hellcat

Votes: 24 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
This is easy!!

Get them both, the ZO6 right now and get on the list for a Hellcat. By the time you get the Hellcat it will be a year or so LOL problem solved.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
There are used ones popping up, why not let someone else take the hit? Buy 2nd hand probably with under 1000 miles too.

TorchMach

Established Member
Today, a bright, clear, cool day in North Carolina, I took the new (225 miles) Hellcat up the the Blue Ridge Parkway. There, at 39 degrees, it was too cool for the the bikers and the picnickers, so I had about 90 miles, mostly to my self. This is a route that I have run with a Vette, a 13 Shelby and various Bikes. The Hellcat, with the A8, I believe was the most fun of all. It never hunted for the right gear and was willing to take the curves with as much speed as my comfort level could stand. The same run in the 13 Shelby was a constant 3-4 shift with an occasional pull down into 2nd. At the end I was always leg tired and tense, not today. My experience, for you review.

Awesome, review! I'm assuming you don't regret going auto? I'm leaning towards a six-speed as I won't be driving it daily for very long.

There are used ones popping up, why not let someone else take the hit? Buy 2nd hand probably with under 1000 miles too.

I've decided to go with the Hellcat guys. Just thinking of either six speed or auto. Now to find one at MSRP is going to be tough.

Serpent, I hope so bud. I'll keep my eyes open.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Taurus SHO. Ecoboost + back seat + trunk =all the things fit, including hookers & suitcases of blow.

i chose the hellpussy.

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
What do you want out of the car?

I feel like the Challenger would be better if you enjoy a better/softer ride and comfort and dont care too much about extreme handling.

The Z is obviously the better buy if you want to corner carve with it while still being tame enough for the daily commute, though its going to be a rough, bone jarring ride most days.

I dunno man, they are two totally different cars with only similarities being gratuitious horsepower. I cant say you will go wrong with either choice.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Easy choice for me. C7 Z06! My opinionated category choice in orange.

1. Vehicle Size and Weight (perception when driving)
2015 Corvette Z06
2015 Challenger Hellcat

2. Vehicle Technology
2015 Corvette Z06
2015 Challenger Hellcat

3. Vehicle Styling (exterior and interior)
2015 Corvette Z06
2015 Challenger Hellcat

4. Vehicle Around Town Awesomeness
2015 Corvette Z06
2015 Challenger Hellcat

5. Vehicle Touring Comfort
2015 Corvette Z06
2015 Challenger Hellcat

6. Vehicle Straight Line Performance (stock)
2015 Corvette Z06
2015 Challenger Hellcat

7. Vehicle Road Course Performance (stock)
2015 Corvette Z06
2015 Challenger Hellcat
LA muscular oversized Challenger or a much more swelth C7 Z.

Users who are viewing this thread