2015 Fantasy Football Discussion Thread

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
I picked him up after his first big game. My winning streak started lol, among my Jags WR's and others. McCown always looks for him, Manziel, not so much

I am between a rock and a hard place. TJ is pretty reliable, but going up against the jets rush D so it has me worried. I am on a losing streak and need like hell to get out of it.

Branhammer

Established Member
Eddie Lacy is the biggest pile of ****ing shit I have ever drafted in my life. 3 yards and a fumble so far. Wow Lacy, you really think you deserve to be paid a dime? I can't believe my dumb ass started him this week. I literally could've started a RB on his bye week and been in better shape right now.

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member
Eddie Lacy is the biggest pile of ****ing shit I have ever drafted in my life. 3 yards and a fumble so far. Wow Lacy, you really think you deserve to be paid a dime? I can't believe my dumb ass started him this week. I literally could've started a RB on his bye week and been in better shape right now.

Yeah I don't know what happened to him. It's like he just said **** it, I don't want to play anymore.

Branhammer

Established Member
He also had a catch for 9 yards.

I'm trying to buy low on him right now.

If you were in my fantasy league I would trade you Eddie Lacy for a bag of chips. Not good ones either. Shitty bottom-shelf chips that are past the sell by date. And I would get the better end of that deal for sure.

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member
If you were in my fantasy league I would trade you Eddie Lacy for a bag of chips. Not good ones either. Shitty bottom-shelf chips that are past the sell by date. And I would get the better end of that deal for sure.

I'll take that trade. Lol. I would take him even with him sucking right now.

Branhammer

Established Member
I'll take that trade. Lol. I would take him even with him sucking right now.

He has not shown one teaspoon of evidence to show he was even worth being drafted, let alone in the first round, since week 1. I would rather have Antonio Andrews right now. The only reason I'm going to keep him on my bench is because there's no one on the waiver worth picking up right now and for some reason I still have hope that Lacy will stop going full ****ing derp every week and play like he's seen a ****ing football at some point in his life. I don't know why I keep having any hope though, he certainly doesn't deserve any consideration.

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member
Well when ya decide to trade him I'll give ya sims perhaps. Hahaha

I would kill, literally, for a WR right now. Anyone need any wet work done? Haha

Last edited:

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member
I'm about to have a ****ing fire sale and just call it a ****ing year. I can't catch a god damn ****ing break. 4 ****ing weeks of pure dog shit.

Branhammer

Established Member
Same here. In one league I'm still competing, but in the other, I was projected to score 125 points. That projection is now down to 75. Julian Edelman is the only player on that team that has gotten me more than 9 points. All I have left to play are Cutler and Gould.

I have Cobb and Hurns on the bench. 44 points combined. **** me, right?

NinjaBum

Established Member
I need 4 points.

Either have to start Gould or Sturgis. I want to just start Sturgis tonight to get it over with, but I can see him getting 2 or 3.

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member
Same here. In one league I'm still competing, but in the other, I was projected to score 125 points. That projection is now down to 75. Julian Edelman is the only player on that team that has gotten me more than 9 points. All I have left to play are Cutler and Gould.

I have Cobb and Hurns on the bench. 44 points combined. **** me, right?

Why. In. The. HELL did you have Cobb benched??? G

Branhammer

Established Member
Why. In. The. HELL did you have Cobb benched??? G

Because he's been garbage for weeks. I made a huge mistake though. I played Rishard Mathews because he had his biggest game of the year against the Bills in week 3 and I thought he would replicate those numbers again. Plus he's been pretty consistent for at least 12 points a week. But my rule is always play the better player and I broke that rule and played the matchups instead and I paid for it. Cobb is healthy again and I should've known better. Hurns would have also been a much better start than Mathews. Also, I should've played Gore instead of Lacy. 60 points on my bench between Cobb, Hurns, and Gore. I hate myself right now.

I need 35 points out of Cutler and Gore tonight. No big deal....

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member
****. There goes Floyd. That makes 6-7 injuries now for me this season. ALL the week of me picking the player up with the exception of Bell.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Users who are viewing this thread