2015 Fantasy Football Discussion Thread

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Cardinals have a better offense and defense than the Seahawks this year. I'd personally go Cardinals. I'm thinking they sack Wilson at least a few times.

They are predicted by both NFL and ESPN apps to do better. So yeah, I'm going with them. :beer:

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member
One more question

Tavon, Maclin, or Nate Washington?

Maclin is good, but going against the Broncos. Tavon is imposing me lately as well. Washington is just a wild card at the time

Branhammer

Established Member
If Lacy can't put up numbers against the Lions this week I'm dropping him in both leagues. I can't afford to waste a roster spot on him, especially in my Yahoo league where we only have 4 bench spots.

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member
I'd say Maclin. Just play the best player in that scenario.

I dunno. He only put up 5 against the Broncos the first time. I don't see it being any different this time really.

I'm on a 4 game losing streak. I need something to get going again. I need this money for Christmas. Haha

Last edited:

Branhammer

Established Member
I dunno. He only put up 5 against the Broncos the first time. I don't see it being any different this time really.

I'm on a 4 game losing streak. I need something to get going again. I need this money for Christmas. Haha

Well if you look at talent level AND matchup, Tavon Austin probably has the best mix of both. I take back what I said, I'd play Austin. Washington is inconsistent and plays at Cincy. Austin is a MUCH better start than Washington and has a better matchup than Maclin. Start him.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
One more question

Tavon, Maclin, or Nate Washington?

Maclin is good, but going against the Broncos. Tavon is imposing me lately as well. Washington is just a wild card at the time

Ugh...I guess I would go Tavon Austin here.

Is it a PPR league?
Are you projected to win the game this week or lose?

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member
Well if you look at talent level AND matchup, Tavon Austin probably has the best mix of both. I take back what I said, I'd play Austin. Washington is inconsistent and plays at Cincy. Austin is a MUCH better start than Washington and has a better matchup than Maclin. Start him.

That's what I was thinking. The coaches seem to really like him as they have said they want to use him more and have really been finding ways of doing that lately. Plus the matchup against Chicago.

NinjaBum

Established Member

Talib is suspended for this game. Just sayin.

Branhammer

Established Member
That's what I was thinking. The coaches seem to really like him as they have said they want to use him more and have really been finding ways of doing that lately. Plus the matchup against Chicago.

Have you tried fantasypros.com? I just discovered it last week. It takes the stats and advice from a bunch of different analysts from all over (yahoo sports, football.com, projectroto, Sports Illustrated, etc.) and lets you compare any two players and see who you should start based on those sources. I just ran the comparison of starting Washington vs. starting Austin and 93% of the sources favor starting Austin. You can also import your fantasy team and it will optimize your lineup based on those same stats. It's pretty cool.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
head to head points.

Projected to win at the moment but only cause my opponent hasn't changed out his players yet.

Is it a point per reception league (PPR)?

Do you think your team should win this week or does the other team look stronger?

This might make me change my mind on who I recommend.

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member
Is it a point per reception league (PPR)?

Do you think your team should win this week or does the other team look stronger?

This might make me change my mind on who I recommend.

I think I have this game in the bag honestly. I'm looking really good with the exception of who to play on Austin and Maclin.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
I think I have this game in the bag honestly. I'm looking really good with the exception of who to play on Austin and Maclin.

Alright, if it's a PPR league, I would start Maclin. He will be the safest player here and should be a lock for at least 5-6 points(in a ppr).

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member
Mariota has me a bit worried as well. But the QB choices in this league are..... Well the leftovers are stale...

Users who are viewing this thread