2015 Fantasy Football Discussion Thread

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
I might be having to kick a player out of our dynasty team after this year. Just seeing if anyone has any interest in joining. It's a cheap $30 buy in. 1 PPR. 10 team league. IDP.

Looking for serious players.

NinjaBum

Established Member
AJ Green is great IRL, but I don't think he is that great in FF when there are all the other weapons around. People just choose to lock him down and the ball gets distributed elsewhere.

He has a few baller days each season mixed in with a bunch of 2-25 days.

Branhammer

Established Member
Stevie Johnson vs the Chiefs, Randall Cobb @ Minn, Allen Hurns vs. Tenn, or Rishard Mathews vs. Dal this week?

Johnson is expected to be Rivers' #1 target at WR (I'm also starting Gates at TE) and Cobb has been almost as worthless as Eddie Lacy this year. Normally I'd start Cobb because he is SUPPOSED to be the better player, but his bad matchup and shit stats to this point are really making me question him. Hurns has been extremely consistent all year as has Mathews for the most part, but I think Johnson has a higher ceiling and I'm going to need that. I'm playing the #1 team in our league this week which is also the only undefeated team.

Last edited:

NinjaBum

Established Member
I am glad I ditched Cobb everywhere. Something fishy is going on in GB with those receivers.

I'd probably go with Johnson cause Rivers has to throw it to someone right?

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Funchess is getting the start this week. I am going to lose anyways, so i put him in for the shit and giggles of it. hahaha

Branhammer

Established Member
I'm making a comeback in both leagues. 4-game win streak in yahoo and just beat the only undefeated team on ESPN. Pretty much have locked a playoff berth in the former and one more win should do it in the latter. Still working the waivers every week though.

Branhammer

Established Member
Okay here's a good one:

In a league that goes all the way through week 17 (championship in week 17), thinking about remaining matchups though out the fantasy playoffs, would I be better off sticking with the Rams defense, or should I swap them out for the Texans defense?

Users who are viewing this thread