2015 GT350 Mustang Confirmed????????!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husker

Established Member
LOL....you guys are getting too emotional over unimportant issues. Tell you what...just go the movies this weekend, grab a coke & popcorn and watch Lone Survivor. I don't think you'll complain about anything again.

Watched the making of & behind the scenes ,this past weekend...very high on my L_O_T_T_D.

Tbonez3858

Established Member
American Steel- I am a little surprised you would say that. The automotive community is not quite as large as some of you think. I have been blessed enough to make great friends with several fine folks at Ford. and this comment is for what?

I appreciate the information that you are providing but is it possible that you are taking this whole thing a little personally? If you are correct about your information then its great you share it and we appreciate it. When it comes to speculation and or "inside information" you cant expect people to believe 100% what you have to say or not question it...

americansteel

Banned
I appreciate the information that you are providing but is it possible that you are taking this whole thing a little personally? If you are correct about your information then its great you share it and we appreciate it. When it comes to speculation and or "inside information" you cant expect people to believe 100% what you have to say or not question it...

oh shit excuse me for having to put two people in their place for insulting me. yet you mention nothing of them two for insulting some one else! just saying. any way your comment seems more suited for applejack. but like I said before no one has to believe what I write on here they will be just proven wrong in the near future :)

mustangletback

Established Member
:dancenana:i understand whats going on here.the bottom line to me is what ever it is called,it will DESTROY that piece of crap CRAPMARO from the Gigantic Mistake.:dancenana:

americansteel

Banned
i just dont think the new SCRAPMARO will have a weight loss like alot of people think.i may be wrong,but i dont think so.:whine:

that's it we just don't know, we know nothing of the actual specs of each car but in honesty if both are the same weight the Camaro will beat the mustang. I think the Camaro will have a weight loss but how much? who knows just like the mustang who knows. ford does though!

mustangletback

Established Member
that's it we just don't know, we know nothing of the actual specs of each car but in honesty if both are the same weight the Camaro will beat the mustang. I think the Camaro will have a weight loss but how much? who knows just like the mustang who knows. ford does though![/Q
one of the reasons the mustang will win is because it will out power the crapmaro.the GT500 out powered the zl1 and beat it around the 'RING.i do NOT see a future crapmaro with over 650hp at this time.:thumbsup:

Husker

Established Member
Fingers crossed, hoping Ford will release more/all the details at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show (NAIAS) next week, especially info on Halo/Se models.

americansteel

Banned
So you have the details on the crapmarow too!! Please, do tell

you sure do like to cry don't you?
if both cars weigh the same the Camaro will win hands down! both cars already make similar power although they make little more than what both manufacturers state. I don't know maybe it has something to do with physics, maybe or you're just one of those mustang fanboys that say nothing can beat a mustang yet you only show how ignorant you are to facts and what in reality a car can or could do despite of brand.
I bet you obviously think if the current two platforms were identical in weight the mustang would still win? the major handicap of the Camaro is weight. the LS engine regardless of Cubic inch will always out power a 5.0 coyote or a the 5.8l trinity ford has.

Last edited:

americansteel

Banned
that's it we just don't know, we know nothing of the actual specs of each car but in honesty if both are the same weight the Camaro will beat the mustang. I think the Camaro will have a weight loss but how much? who knows just like the mustang who knows. ford does though![/Q
one of the reasons the mustang will win is because it will out power the crapmaro.the GT500 out powered the zl1 and beat it around the 'RING.i do NOT see a future crapmaro with over 650hp at this time.:thumbsup:

doesn't the GT500 weigh less than the Zl1?

americansteel

Banned
i understand that.even if they are close in weight,FORD will give it the power to over take the camaro.again i do not see a 650hp camaro coming,do you?

I was talking about SS Camaro and Mustang GT not about the GT500 and the ZL1 or what ever GM calls their cars. the mustang currently makes 445HP at 6600RPM and who spins their cars that high? nearly 90% of mustang GT owners don't even see 6K.
the 6.2l LS3 is rated at 422HP right? in reality they make more than the mustang 5.0 at a lower RPM. if both the GT and SS weight the same the Camaro would overtake the GT, if this happens and some of you think oh ford will just up the power, well they do have plans for HP increase not much though but at what RPM are we getting that so called "extra HP" at? 7K 7400RPM? people don't think about that or where the power is made at in the RPM band and I see it a lot on this forum. now to the GT500 and Zl1 if both cars were to weight the same with a GT500 making 662HP vs a Camaro making 580HP at the same weight who's going to win that? the GT500 weighs 400pounds less? I cant remember the weight of the Zl1.
just because you think GM wont make a 650HP Camaro doesn't mean they will or will not offer it, although that is putting the Camaro into high end Vette power and that's something people don't want to see. ford gets away with this because ford has only the GT500, a mustang with a supercharger that's all it is nothing special ford has no sports car. so I don't think GM will have a 650HP Camaro things change though!

Husker

Established Member
Groundhog-Day-alarm-clock.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread