2015 GT350 Mustang Confirmed????????!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

applejack

Banned
Technically, just one secret, but it was unwittingly in my defense.
As for the contract between Ford and Shelby, you must be an executive at one or the other and privy to contract specifics in order to be calling me out on this. Because aim positive no one would be stupid enough to do that without specific knowledge. You know all about me, but what about you? Are you in the cereal business? Im not telling you how to make a rice crispie snap, crackle or pop, so Im not sure why you feel the need to tell me my business. What SVT vehicle do you own? Or your parents....brother, cousin's Contour etc. what's your stake in this discussion anyway? Im now directly 4 of your 14 post count, so Im happy I could help you get almost 50% more posts to your name! Even if most of it has been a little full of ....hooey.

Ah, yeah, then that makes more sense. I have not heard of a short run for the raptor, as it normally takes a couple years to recoupe engineering and design costs for any given model.

Agreed. My Raptor is my favorite Ford for doing any kind of driving.

Just to be clear- I am not here to leak Ford or Shelby secrets. The information I am sharing is information that has already been put out on forums or articles, and I am sharing what I have been told and to dispel incorrect information like flapjacks tries to spread.:thumbsup:

Maybe you should stop counting my posts and start thinking with what ever degree of common sense that you may have. After a dozen years of reading internet automotive forums I have learned that self proclaimed insiders and experts are almost always wrong.

jonb347

Established Member
really? and how would you know this? you don't know me! you don't my friend who's apart of the global vehicle program and vehicle oversight operations.
maybe it has to do with being an investor in ford motor company I have their future planning writ's and copy's of UAW contract's.
few years back I posted that the GT500 will get a 5.8l engine I got banned for that posting and I got ridiculed for it. what engine is in the GT500 now? a 5.8l 4v.
alongside with in 09 before any of you knew anything about the new GT mustang I posted the mustang will get a 5.0 V8 engine I got ridiculed for that what's in the mustang now? a 5.0 V8.
5.2 voodoo engine? a rumor started by 2 magazines yet I came on here and said no such engine. nor is there any secret code name voodoo V8.
I know more than you will ever know. your comment was an assumption yet your assumption is wrong. sit back and keep your mouth shut you posted on something that you don't even know anything about what's going on.

youre right. clearly a shelby regional director and John Felice himself know nothing of Fords plans

svttim

MCA National Director
Established Member
Fantasyland stuff. Shelby does not have an ounce of negotiation material as their moniker only has meaning on a Ford. They really have no where else to go with it and are in box at that point. It has been historically a joke on anything else. Fords high end performance products are outstanding and will clear the market on their own merits with technically more accurate SVT badging alone which many of us would actually prefer at this point. The Shelby thing is wearing pretty thin at this point. and really needs a rest.

No secrets here, Ford has been paying licensing fees to Shelby Licensing for years. Fact Applejack.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
So tempted to PM an invite to this thread to DBK. Doubt he wants to deal with this bs though.

dubbsfaris

Shelby SP Region Director
Established Member
No secrets here, Ford has been paying licensing fees to Shelby Licensing for years. Fact Applejack.

I dont get the sense he is interested in facts.

Yeah, tell DBK about Ford scolding some internet blow hole for "leaking" info on future products. He would laugh himself unconscious over that one!

You should just complain to my boss- he would be the guy I quoted above you.:shrug:

applejack

Banned
I dont get the sense he is interested in facts.

You should just complain to my boss- he would be the guy I quoted above you.:shrug:

Puzzled as to what you perceive as a complaint. Why contact your boss if any of us had a complaint about something in the Mustang arena? Who is he?

jes_csx

Established Member
Back to the topic...
My biggest question on the GT350 is regarding the "400lbs less" weight rumor.
400 less then a 2015 GT, or the outgoing SVT product.. 13-14 GT500?

americansteel

Banned
youre right. clearly a shelby regional director and John Felice himself know nothing of Fords plans

I have 12 papers on products that are planned for this year. why would some one from Shelby know what is going on with ford's own vehicles that they build and Shelby has nothing to do with? there is no plans for Shelby branded vehicles in any quarterly period this year. just like I posted before ford might not even build the GT350 and just keep using the GT500.
Shelby knows nothing of the new GT fusion Taurus SVT trucks oops did I write Taurus? HMMM...
you don't know anything bout this topic nor do you even know anything about me or what I have. and why would a ''regional director" know what ford has plans on? they don't! Shelby wont know anything until they are approached by ford for a vehicle if ford wants to include another branded company for such a "special edition" vehicle.

applejack

Banned
I have 12 papers on products that are planned for this year. why would some one from Shelby know what is going on with ford's own vehicles that they build and Shelby has nothing to do with? there is no plans for Shelby branded vehicles in any quarterly period this year. just like I posted before ford might not even build the GT350 and just keep using the GT500.
Shelby knows nothing of the new GT fusion Taurus SVT trucks oops did I write Taurus? HMMM...
you don't know anything bout this topic nor do you even know anything about me or what I have. and why would a ''regional director" know what ford has plans on? they don't! Shelby wont know anything until they are approached by ford for a vehicle if ford wants to include another branded company for such a "special edition" vehicle.

Ah yes, "Regional Director". Director of what?

svttim

MCA National Director
Established Member
To answer your question jes_csx, Ford has not released the weight of the car. When I spoke to one of the engineers, he said there we still things not determined in the final version and therefore, any weight given now will change. Even if they had known, he sure as hell wasn't going to tell me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread