2015 GT350 Mustang Confirmed????????!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jes_csx

Established Member
To answer your question jes_csx, Ford has not released the weight of the car. When I spoke to one of the engineers, he said there we still things not determined in the final version and therefore, any weight given now will change. Even if they had known, he sure as hell wasn't going to tell me :)
FYI, previous post wasn't directed at you and the info you provided is exactly what I expected. :burnout:

GT_Jim

Established Member
Americansteel, you're so full of it it's not even funny. No decent Ford Executive nor anybody else that values their job at Ford would talk to you or give "secret" information out to someone as illiterate as you. Under your avatar picture is still says "Engine builer, investor" [my emphasis added] and you're too stupid to have even noticed it yet. Or just too damn lazy to care and neither of those attributes would get you friends in high places because they just don't associate with "commons" like yourself. Sorry buster, but you have nothing.

dubbsfaris

Shelby SP Region Director
Established Member
Wow guys. Let it go. You don't have to believe a word I say, or anyone else here. No big deal to me.

I figure it this way. These posts are here and a few of us stated information that cannot be proven OR called BS at this point in time. But soon enough the truth will be out, and we will all have to live with our mistakes or successful predictions. I'll be the first to apologize the second Im proven wrong. But, after this experience, I may be inclined to just let you sit in the dark. Its no skin off my back. I got no stake in this forum.

American Steel- I am a little surprised you would say that. The automotive community is not quite as large as some of you think. I have been blessed enough to make great friends with several fine folks at Ford. But, Im fine at just being considered a Ford enthusiast, and nothing can provide you better proof of that than this:
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii32/warrenfaris/image.jpg

Last edited:

whiplash306

Established Member
Unfortunately, this thread has degraded to a mere means of entertainment with only an occasional tidbit of possibly insightful info. Frustrating. Where is DBK? His info is spot on 100% of the time!

Boss949

Established Member
Very entertaining.

Track monster being developed. SVT Cobra badging; 640+ HP; 5.8 N/A. working on intake probs…..

Tbonez3858

Established Member
Very entertaining.

Track monster being developed. SVT Cobra badging; 640+ HP; 5.8 N/A. working on intake probs…..

Im wondering if it will be 70k+ like the Z28....Aint nobody got time fo that. I want to retire one day.

It looks like I will be checking out the Mach1 or the GT (if and when the GT gets an engine upgrade). Anyone heard any rumors when they will replace the 5.0 and or what engine the Mach1 will get?

applejack

Banned
Wow guys. Let it go. You don't have to believe a word I say, or anyone else here. No big deal to me.

I figure it this way. These posts are here and a few of us stated information that cannot be proven OR called BS at this point in time. But soon enough the truth will be out, and we will all have to live with our mistakes or successful predictions. I'll be the first to apologize the second Im proven wrong. But, after this experience, I may be inclined to just let you sit in the dark. Its no skin off my back. I got no stake in this forum.

American Steel- I am a little surprised you would say that. The automotive community is not quite as large as some of you think. I have been blessed enough to make great friends with several fine folks at Ford. But, Im fine at just being considered a Ford enthusiast, and nothing can provide you better proof of that than this:
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii32/warrenfaris/image.jpg

You are threatening to let us all "sit in the dark"? About what ?

Husker

Established Member

americansteel

Banned
Americansteel, you're so full of it it's not even funny. No decent Ford Executive nor anybody else that values their job at Ford would talk to you or give "secret" information out to someone as illiterate as you. Under your avatar picture is still says "Engine builer, investor" [my emphasis added] and you're too stupid to have even noticed it yet. Or just too damn lazy to care and neither of those attributes would get you friends in high places because they just don't associate with "commons" like yourself. Sorry buster, but you have nothing.

BUHAHAHAHAHA nice assumption you like jonb347 know nothing you don't know who I know or what im looking at.
illiterate? I can tell you don't know what that word's definition is!
I have nothing? really? because if I remember correctly when I posted back in 09 on an account that got banned because of no life troll loser's crying to the moderator's, that the GT500 will be getting a new engine that will touch 5.8 liters and the mustang GT will be getting a 5.0 liter engine yet I got insulted for that post. well what does the GT and GT500 have? you know the answer and my thought exactly. keep making assumptions that's all you can do on this forum btw secrets? not so much. keep trying bruh :D
what does having engine builder, investor on my avatar pic do with this thread and your lame ass comment? are you trying to insult me? because if you are that's weak! that shows you are nit picking for something to insult me on yet you have no grounds to do so although you only make assumptions. btw I have more money in my wallet than you do in your bank!

Last edited:

dubbsfaris

Shelby SP Region Director
Established Member
I for one appreciate any factual news & or rumors, so please, keep me/us in the know.

That is one fine stable of rides-->:thumbsup:<--hopefully, I'll end up with a GT 350-->:shrug:

Thank you Husker! Ive been very fortunate in life, love and business. What started as just a passion in a couple older mustangs I had, turned into a second job by 2009. Im just not gonna get roped in anymore. Its pointless. Ignore function engaged.:thumbsup:

americansteel

Banned
Thank you Husker! Ive been very fortunate in life, love and business. What started as just a passion in a couple older mustangs I had, turned into a second job by 2009. Im just not gonna get roped in anymore. Its pointless. Ignore function engaged.:thumbsup:

American Steel- I am a little surprised you would say that. The automotive community is not quite as large as some of you think. I have been blessed enough to make great friends with several fine folks at Ford. and this comment is for what?

applejack

Banned

My goodness, you seem to be quite impressed with yourself. Once again, who are you? I'm sure that I am not the only enthusiast here who questions why Ford would elect to enlighten you exclusively on future product details over the auto press etc. I seriously doubt that you are in any position to leave the rest of us common folk here "in the dark". That kind of arrogance is flatly laughable sir.

Darth Racer

Established Member
LOL....you guys are getting too emotional over unimportant issues. Tell you what...just go the movies this weekend, grab a coke & popcorn and watch Lone Survivor. I don't think you'll complain about anything again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread