2020 Ford Baby Bronco

CV355

_
Established Member
Supposedly there will be two Broncos. How is Ford playing stupid games? This is going to sell like hotcakes.

They're dragging their heritage through the mud with the naming games and downright horrible press/marketing.

That thing is not a Bronco. It's a limp-wristed attempt at a Renegade competitor. Just as the new Renegade was a slap in the face to Wrangler enthusiasts...

Ford needs to stop handing us potatoes and calling them eggplants. There's nothing wrong with potatoes, but damnit you're not going to make eggplant Parmesan with a potato

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
They're dragging their heritage through the mud with the naming games and downright horrible press/marketing.

That thing is not a Bronco. It's a limp-wristed attempt at a Renegade competitor. Just as the new Renegade was a slap in the face to Wrangler enthusiasts...

Ford needs to stop handing us potatoes and calling them eggplants. There's nothing wrong with potatoes, but damnit you're not going to make eggplant Parmesan with a potato

I’ll take a potato over eggplant. Just saying.

CV355

_
Established Member
I’ll take a potato over eggplant. Just saying.

albundy_shock.gif

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I had a 1972 Ford Bronco Sport and 1986 Ford Bronco II Eddie Bauer. I will be getting an SUV in the next 2-3 years and I'm liking what I see.

Zemedici

Established Member
If you're going to take as long as they do to do a product reveal, it better be a home run. The problem is, they're taking forever and a day to release things, and then their target audience sees it and goes, "meh", and rightfully so, based on most of their recent designs. So now, they've lost a couple years of sales, and they have no hype, or energy from their prime consumers to make up for it.

For instance, the GT500 is almost guaranteed to be a let down. When you tease it as long as they have, if it's not some 800hp, FI, fire breathing monster, enthusiasts are going to say, "we waited all this time....for this?"

true but you have the fanboys claiming its the greatest thing ever

CUZ FORD

Like the GT350s ;) (@Curt@injected hehehe)

conceptmachine

Established Member
it's a no for me dawg
guess I'll hope they get the next redux right so I can purchase a Ford again someday. Maybe I'll wait for a new electric and start fresh.

Users who are viewing this thread