2021 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody | MotorWeek Track Test

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Daimpler/FCA/Stellatis has milked the crap out of this platform. Give the people what they want. Good for them.

Great case study on maximizing your ROI, and that there isn't necessarily a need to invest/waste billions of $ in a brand new platform every 5-7 yrs.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Daimpler/FCA/Stellatis has milked the crap out of this platform. Give the people what they want. Good for them.

Great case study on maximizing your ROI, and that there isn't necessarily a need to invest/waste billions of $ in a brand new platform every 5-7 yrs.
Yep, "other" manufacturers could learn a lesson or two from them. Hard to believe that both the Charger and the Challenger with this platform can still be had, AND that people still WANT them. Those cows are definitely being milked dry and beyond. Awesome!

Great video, too!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Be still my beating heart!!!
I need this as a daily driver.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
And meanwhile Ford is over there making the super gay raptor… tells you a lot about where their marketing focus is…

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
My next DD. Not going to do the winter thing this time and I’ll buy it out after leasing. I think this car is a last of its kind for sure. Best DD I’ve ever had was my 2016 Hellcat Charger.
-J

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Pay no mind to that time. They would run 12.0 in a dragster. Cars.com ran 10.8 I believe in a stock one on stock tires in like 45* weather.

thanks for sharing that, hadn't seen that video. Love when someone makes a legit attempt at getting a decent number like that.

Users who are viewing this thread