21 Officers Injured, MN Protest Turns Violent

oldmodman

Established Member
Aaaaannndddd

I missed my chance. Five miles south of me, just a couple of hours ago the BLM cretins blocked the 405 freeway at Randy's Donuts. Sacrilege! Leave Randy's Donuts alone.

I was home taking a nap. And i had my Explorer all gassed up.

Gravik

Established Member
Time to bust these out

kingshotgunjpg-f4f9c936174ed713.jpg

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Aaaaannndddd

I missed my chance. Five miles south of me, just a couple of hours ago the BLM cretins blocked the 405 freeway at Randy's Donuts. Sacrilege! Leave Randy's Donuts alone.

I was home taking a nap. And i had my Explorer all gassed up.

You completely FAILED us. :(

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
You know, I'm pretty sympathetic to the whole "stop shooting unarmed blacks" thing, but the instant you block a freeway in protest is where my support stops and I down shift and floor it. :nonono:

Gary Macomber

Established Member
Stop servicing the areas that are a problem, let them see how taking care of themselves has failed. These protesters will really hate if martial law has to be put into effect because they are attacking police. If it becomes to much for the police to handle out come the big guns and it won't be pretty.

I haven't heard much of anything in Miami and probably rightfully so, the people around here wouldn't put up with a hwy being blocked, they would plow right through it and then just jump on a raft back to Cuba.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
So in order to protest what is believed to be unjust violence is a cowardly attack on Dallas PD and violence in MN. Makes perfect sense to me.

kino

Established Member
We haven't had that kind of trouble for the most part down here in Baton Rouge yet. The LSP and BRPD seem to have themselves in control but we will see how it goes.
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-deray-arrest-20160711-story.html

Apparently a BCM activist is a public servants in Maryland and wants to return back for work. Sorry pal but condition of your bail was you couldn't leave.

The important thing is while allowing a peaceful protest, when they get out of line bring the hammer or it will spiral out of control.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Stop servicing the areas that are a problem, let them see how taking care of themselves has failed. These protesters will really hate if martial law has to be put into effect because they are attacking police. If it becomes to much for the police to handle out come the big guns and it won't be pretty.

I haven't heard much of anything in Miami and probably rightfully so, the people around here wouldn't put up with a hwy being blocked, they would plow right through it and then just jump on a raft back to Cuba.

This has already happened in Ferguson. Cops were evil and the cause of everything, so they pulled out of most of the bad areas. Well now they're demanding the cops come back because crime is out of control.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
What ever happened to the days of tear gas and batons? These protester spit in the face and physically touch officers, stop traffic, and nothing is done.

You can thank Obunghole, the imposter in the white mosque and the department of INjustice because of this.

Healthforhazard

Established Member
Agreed. No sympathy for anyone who gets hurt participating in these events. If you planned on being peaceful, and you see people not being peaceful, and you dont leave... Thats on you...

Zemedici

Established Member
You joke about that, yet I bet you really have no idea how many inter-city, low income citizens ARE scared of them.

I'm terrified of them. No bullshit. hahahaha

And I'm neither of those adjectives :lol:

You cant ever tell what they're thinking. They could be plottin, murderous thoughts.

Nope. I'll stay on THIS side of the fence. :lol:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
After being kicked by a horse, close to the groin area, I'm afraid of/hate horses.

I hope that horse went to Ikea

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
We haven't had that kind of trouble for the most part down here in Baton Rouge yet. The LSP and BRPD seem to have themselves in control but we will see how it goes.
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-deray-arrest-20160711-story.html

Apparently a BCM activist is a public servants in Maryland and wants to return back for work. Sorry pal but condition of your bail was you couldn't leave.

The important thing is while allowing a peaceful protest, when they get out of line bring the hammer or it will spiral out of control.

Saw a couple of pics of a water cannon being set up.

Gravik

Established Member
I'm terrified of them. No bullshit. hahahaha

And I'm neither of those adjectives

You cant ever tell what they're thinking. They could be plottin, murderous thoughts.

Nope. I'll stay on THIS side of the fence. :lol:
Lol I should have said I meant time to bust out the bean bag shotguns.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Zemedici

Established Member
Lol I should have said I meant time to bust out the bean bag shotguns.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

oh thank god. I'll take a bean bag shot at me vs a horse anyday. :lol: Least the beanbag isnt plotting on how to take over the world.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
oh thank god. I'll take a bean bag shot at me vs a horse anyday. :lol: Least the beanbag isnt plotting on how to take over the world.

We should use the bean bag guns to shoot out spiders into the crowds. I'd be willing to bet they would disperse really quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread