21 Officers Injured, MN Protest Turns Violent

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Blocking interstate traffic could be construed as hampering commerce, no? Penalties have to exist for doing such a thing.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Where is The Comedian when you need him.

[video=youtube;YX5672Bn3BY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX5672Bn3BY[/video]

03Steve

Established Member
Our upstanding BLM peacemakers here in St. Louis show their support for law enforcement by refreshing them with water bottles full of piss. In between episodes of looting and burning their own neighborhood. They did try shutting down a highway a few times. A couple of them got hit by a racist minivan or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Our upstanding BLM peacemakers here in St. Louis show their support for law enforcement by refreshing them with water bottles full of piss. In between episodes of looting and burning their own neighborhood. They did try shutting down a highway a few times. A couple of them got hit by a racist minivan or something.

Guess they needed to play a few more games of Frogger before attempting to go pro.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
An old friend once told me stories of when his father had to patrol in Watts during the riots and how it was batting practice coupled with dogs. I laughed.

Protesting is the American way. Getting destructive inflicting harm (shutting down roads, violence, etc..,) should be met with an iron fist.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
^^^This. We need a Frank Rizzo in charge again. Give them scumbags 30 secs to get out of the road, at 31 secs let the dogs loose, at 1:00 minute open up the fire hoses, at 1:30 send in the tear gas and billy clubs.

I'm all for protesting but when you shut down roads and become violent you need to be dealt with and quick.

Users who are viewing this thread