21 Officers Injured, MN Protest Turns Violent

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Currently, where there appears to be little to no risk for the rioters, why should there be respect for the Police, ordinary Citizens or Law and order?

Ferguson made it clear that leaders will turn a blind eye to rioters, which has continued since. So it isn't shocking when no one will stop or prevent you from shutting down highways, destroying property, theft, assault, and so on.

dom418

Established Member
What ever happened to the days of tear gas and batons? These protester spit in the face and physically touch officers, stop traffic, and nothing is done.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
What ever happened to the days of tear gas and batons? These protester spit in the face and physically touch officers, stop traffic, and nothing is done.

Once the peaceful protesters start inciting violence the party should end quickly.Its hard to respect law or authority when you know nothing is going to happen.And even if violent protesters are arrested most will be let go with court costs.

Machdup1

Established Member

I understand your frustration. Law enforcement Learned that the intent of the protesters is to have video evidence of heavy handed police work like during the civil rights movement. That video evidence would then be used against them and society. It is very planned and LE has been exceptional in the way they are dealing with. They deserve high praise and they do not need to be second guessed. What they need is support.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
By stopping interstate traffic, they are ensuring Minnesotans have zero ****s to give about them.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
image_17.jpg

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
I was thinking today how I would lead a demonstration/protest instead of how BLM currently does it. First, I would remove the name "BLM", and would not associate with ANY name. Instead of signs, chanting, screaming, I would have SILENCE. I would urge everyone to join arms/hands and just be silent. The point being to think/pray for all victims of police brutality and also think/pray for the mentally ill who possess hatred and commit violent acts. Of course you have a few select chosen leaders who voice this verbally, but overall you protest with silence and respect for the victims and forgiveness for those mentally ill who are hateful. Imagine having thousands of people walking in silence. To me, that would send a much deeper message than what is currently being done. I thought about that for 20 minutes, and already, I feel my system would be a great improvement. Police brutality is NOT a race issue, it is a POLICE BRUTALITY issue. The sooner we remove race from this, the better off we will be.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
BLM should be charged for every single one of those protests that turn violent. They are the Trojan horse for these rioters.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
BLM should be charged for every single one of those protests that turn violent. They are the Trojan horse for these rioters.

Not going to ever happen.But I heard Micah and C4 the robot may play on the next TV episode of Battle Bots

ZackS21

Established Member
I'm a LEO down here in FL and EVERYONE is on edge. What I cant understand is how people can block a highway. Its defenitly NOT a safe and peaceful protest. Therefore, they must be removed from the highway. If they refuse, toss them in cells.

Trust me, from experience, the respect of LEO's has gone down hill ten-fold. I tell alot of the newer guys that respect is EARNED, not demanded. I dont have all the answers to fix the issues, but i do know that something needs to change. It seems its open season on officers / deputies all across the country.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I was thinking today how I would lead a demonstration/protest instead of how BLM currently does it. First, I would remove the name "BLM", and would not associate with ANY name. Instead of signs, chanting, screaming, I would have SILENCE. I would urge everyone to join arms/hands and just be silent. The point being to think/pray for all victims of police brutality and also think/pray for the mentally ill who possess hatred and commit violent acts. Of course you have a few select chosen leaders who voice this verbally, but overall you protest with silence and respect for the victims and forgiveness for those mentally ill who are hateful. Imagine having thousands of people walking in silence. To me, that would send a much deeper message than what is currently being done. I thought about that for 20 minutes, and already, I feel my system would be a great improvement. Police brutality is NOT a race issue, it is a POLICE BRUTALITY issue. The sooner we remove race from this, the better off we will be.

Nice post. kinda surprised actually lol.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Nice post. kinda surprised actually lol.

I know it would never happen, but I wish BLM would at least be open minded and try to realize it is not perfect. Perception is reality, and I feel a large portion of America would actually like to see minorities helped, but not under the guise that white people are the ones holding them down. Remove the BLM name, stand up for ALL victims, and address the fact that there are other issues besides JUST police brutality.

Blown 89

Established Member
Phoenix police maced, gassed, and pelted rioters with bean bags last night. Stopped the rioters in their tracks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread