28th Annual Fabulous Fords Forever Car Show - Online Registraion now OPEN!

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
What are the featured cars this year??

we're celebrating primarily the 110th anniversary of ford. in that regard, the committee handling the featured car selection has decided to choose a couple of vehicles for each decade of ford's existence.

more information will be released on our revamped website soon.

i am also registered, having done so just before the new year [of course, like glenn, i am also on the new board and did so early]. :rockon:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Maybe we should it make it a point to all try and meet somewhere! And hang out for a few!

Count this guy in!!! Like meeting SVTP peeps

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
we're celebrating primarily the 110th anniversary of ford. in that regard, the committee handling the featured car selection has decided to choose a couple of vehicles for each decade of ford's existence.

more information will be released on our revamped website soon.

i am also registered, having done so just before the new year [of course, like glenn, i am also on the new board and did so early]. :rockon:

That be two SVTperformance peeps on da board of the largest Ford show in the West :beer:

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
That be two SVTperformance peeps on da board of the largest Ford show in the West :beer:

admittedly, i don't check this board all that often, but i've been here for a while now. ;)

get registered peeps! we expect this show to sell out early! the printed entry forms are being mailed out on monday. if anyone can't wait that long, i can post up a PDF for download.

Ratchet

Established Member
I would love to do a long ass road trip to this...:banana:

2000 kms... Hmm, gotta see about time off. Would be 2 days of driving to get there, and need a hotel.

Last edited:

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
Maybe we should it make it a point to all try and meet somewhere! And hang out for a few!

im in. have to drive past me anyways

Count this guy in!!! Like meeting SVTP peeps

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

:burnout:lets be honest you just wanna see the car

:dancenana::dancenana:

I'm in... That'll be a nice way to break in the car...lol:beer:

:rockon::rockon::beer::beer:
good shit

Users who are viewing this thread