28th Annual Fabulous Fords Forever Car Show - Online Registraion now OPEN!

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
The registration crew at Fab Fords opened a limited Online registration pilot a couple of days ago and just under 200 peeps registered! Today, they opened it up to the public! CLICK HERE There's huge push this year for a sellout. Last year, 1,823 cars registered there are appx 2,000 available spots.

Last year, Horsepower for an Hour was on stage interviewing all the celebrities, including John Force and his team, Steve Saleen, Linda Vaughn, Henry Ford III (yup the real one :rockon: ) and a few others. The celebrity list hasn't been released, but I know it's gonna rock this year.

Got questions? ask here or hit up the facebook page CLICK HERE

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Registered yesterday :banana::pepper::banana:

Showoff lol. I got the email yesterday and I have yet to register since I should hopefully have a terminator by that time.

Sent from straight outta Compton a Yung brotha named 5DEUCE writin on Tapatalk sippin lemon juice

flS/R

Established Member
have to decide which 2 cars to take then register. Will do by tonight or tomorrow night. Thanks OP

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
What are the featured cars this year??

Let me get back to you tomorrow after the council meeting, Bruce. If they buy into my evil plan, I'll be reporting back with something cool for the SVT peeps! :banana:

Not sure if you guys knew or not, but this year a whole new board had been voted in... new chairman, new everybody... I'll keep you guys posted as we get closer to April.

Users who are viewing this thread