28th Annual Fabulous Fords Forever Car Show - Online Registraion now OPEN!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Did you hear? No snake pit this year. Its for GT500s only now

LOL

is that true? seems like there's way too many gt500s to squeeze in there. and i would think they like to keep them near the other shelbys (non-GT500s).

and besides that, nobody even knows about the snake pit area :shrug:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I reserved a room for a couple nights at the courtyard at the Marriot or whatever it's called. 128 a night.. I may call the hotel itself tomorrow cause i booked thru hotels.com and they knew nothing of the show.

youre crazy :poke::thumbsup:

Ratchet

Established Member
youre crazy :poke::thumbsup:
Whhhaaatttt!!!! lol.. It'll be a good way to break in the new ride!! lol Besides, before the cobra I was epic road trip guy. Haven't done a good road trip in 4 years due to not wanting to put those kinda miles on the Cobra. Soooo looking forward to this one.:beer: And I get to meet a lot of the guys on here with cars I have drooled over for years...haha:dancenana:

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
Just read that Within the 1st 2-weeks of registration, they are already at 20% capacity of the 2,000 spots.

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
is that true? seems like there's way too many gt500s to squeeze in there. and i would think they like to keep them near the other shelbys (non-GT500s).

and besides that, nobody even knows about the snake pit area :shrug:
never did like the whole "snake pit" name for the independence hall location. area 51 has always sounded better, especially since the svt mustang class is, appropriately enough, 51. ;)

don't listen to robert [cobra drifter]. you guys want the details about the show? ask either glenn or myself.

area 51 isn't going anywhere.

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
never did like the whole "snake pit" name for the independence hall location. area 51 has always sounded better, especially since the svt mustang class is, appropriately enough, 51. ;)

don't listen to robert [cobra drifter]. you guys want the details about the show? ask either glenn or myself.

area 51 isn't going anywhere.

Asking questions and providing feedback here is good, we're listening! But, let someone from the Fab Fords council make the official announcements so rumors don't confuse people.

I made a case a couple years ago that Area 51 will take time to develop. This year, we're working on ideas to bring awareness and more spectators to Area 51, but there are no plans to move the SVT Cobras to another area.

Keep an eye on our facebook page at -> https://www.facebook.com/FabulousFordsForever More announcements relating to the show are coming, including celebrity appearances and special activities. Big names committed thus far are Vaughn Gitten, Jr. and the Horsepower for an Hour Radio Show will be on the main stage as our MC for the day doing Interviews, talking about the Fab Fords show, etc.

The response for the show this year is stellar; we're on-track to a sellout. Get your registration in!

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Last minutes changes won't be able to participate. Brother has a ceremony I need to attend early in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread