3 Thugs Rob Off-Duty Officer at Gas Station...

1o1proof

Established Member
Good for him!

But, I thought we weren't allowed to say thugs anymore?? :dw:

flS/R

Established Member
i love heartwarming stories like this. Thanks for sharing, and thank you officer for making the streets a safer place.

Iceman II

Right Behind You!
Established Member
Glad the officer wasn't injured. Wow, that's something you don't hear too often at all these days. The mother citing with the officer.

B-O-B'03

Established Member
I hope that the officer didn't have any personal info in the wallet that they got out from the front passenger side of the car. Those hoods might give the info to someone that hates cops enough to go to his house and try to kill him.

I hope if they do look him up, he is ready for them too.

Too bad the average citizen in Chicago is not able to defend themselves the same way.

At least we have concealed carry and a castle doctrine here in TX... shoot the Democrat that is running for governor says she supports open carry.

Gold star for the office.

-Brian

dom418

Established Member
This link is way better guys, actually shows the perp getting popped.
Chicago Tribune

I keep thinking of The Hangover...."In The Face!" Dude was squirming on the ground before he met his maker. Classic. This took place on the far south side. It's a cesspool there. Gives Chicago a bad name but no white folks anywhere near that part of the ghetto.

sdg97232

Established Member
A criminal in Chicago with a firearm????? Say it ain't so.......if that would happen to every punk want-a-be gangster that tried to rob someone that crap would stop.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I thought he died instantly but I can see he didn't. He didn't live long, though.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
And I thought Chicago was a safe gun free place.

Girl at the end of the video "why are you out here robbing people, and why do you have a gun?"

She is thinking "we outlawed guns, why did the robber have one?" LOL

Glad one dumbass took a bullet to the head.

E

Deric

Established Member
FAKE!

That can't be real. There is no way any of those people had a gun. Chicago banned guns. Duh..

But seriously, good for the officer. There is no need for people like those thugs. He just got out house arrest four days ago? Looks like that worked.

Users who are viewing this thread