3 Thugs Rob Off-Duty Officer at Gas Station...

JustaGT5408

Established Member
He got what he deserved, glad to see a story about a firearm saving an innocent live versus taking one.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Awesome! :rockon: sure the mother of the boy will say what a stand up person he was in his community and how he would never hurt anyone...

Glad it was an armed leo who took care of business.

I agree, great news, thugs like this need to be disposed of.

I thought there would be a community outrage also but here is another video about the incident in which the mother agrees with what the off duty officer did, sounds like the kid was a real piece of work.

[youtube_browser]BfdzVKqnKSQ[/youtube_browser]

Looks like the kid has a brother, check him out looking all "gangsta" in the background about 1:00 in

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome! :rockon: sure the mother of the boy will say what a stand up person he was in his community and how he would never hurt anyone...

Glad it was an armed leo who took care of business.

Nope! His mom said quite the opposite. She held him accountable for what happened and blames her son for his actions that cost him his life. She said the officer did what he had to do. She also said that it could have even been HER or a grandmother who had been the victim of that armed robbery. Sure, when he was younger he might have been a good kid. But bad choices turned him bad, and in the end it cost him his life.

[youtube_browser]BfdzVKqnKSQ#t=26[/youtube_browser]

Coiled03

Established Member
Refreshing to hear the mother of one of these kids admit he was responsible for what happened.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Awesome stufff and I am more shocked the mother sided with the officer. More parents need to accept when their kids are worthless

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Nope! His mom said quite the opposite. She held him accountable for what happened and blames her son for his actions that cost him his life. She said the officer did what he had to do. She also said that it could have even been HER or a grandmother who had been the victim of that armed robbery. Sure, when he was younger he might have been a good kid. But bad choices turned him bad, and in the end it cost him his life.

Just nearly passed out from pure shock/disbelief, have to watch this later

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
Not surprised but good for that LEO. Chicago is a rough city, I got jumped there by 5 or 6 guys back in 2011 and was left hospitalized from the incident. Multiple facial lacerations, severe concussion, etc. Half that city is a pack of thugs and the other half are hardworking defenseless individuals. I loved my time in Chicago, but after what happened to me I will probably never go back there

65fastback2+2

Established Member

you sure that isnt dubbed over? shocking to say the least

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member

I'm glad she didn't make her son out to be a victim. But I just truly feel if it were my kid, I would HAVE to move him out of the city before shit like this happens. Chicago is a bad enough place.

oldmodman

Established Member
I hope that the officer didn't have any personal info in the wallet that they got out from the front passenger side of the car. Those hoods might give the info to someone that hates cops enough to go to his house and try to kill him.

That's just another reason that as soon as I get out of my car at a gas station I lock my car. I have seen assholes ride by on a bike and try the passenger door to see if they could get a quick score.

Good clean shooting by the cop. he shouldn't have any problems with the shooting board. Hooray for training and security cameras.

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member

In that case, she should put on a parenting class. Sorry she lost a child as I'm sure it's tough for her but to stand up and say he was wrong, shows a lot about her. We need more parents like this that side with the people that were right in these kind of situations. :beer:

Blackoyote

Established Member
Very unfortunate he couldn't get all three, but atleast he walked away unscathed. As a few have pointed out, it's very shocking and refreshing to see the parent say what she did.

Users who are viewing this thread