32-Mile 2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition on BaT

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oh my!! It's already at $705,000. With 8 days to go. Yep, with only 32 miles, this rare bird is going to sell BIG!

muscleatsrice

Established Member
I never realized the cost of these when they were new. Of course I had other priorities at 16 lol.

Sweet car for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What a bargain, Andy. LOL.

I could just stare at the GT as long as I could stand, and then, ask for a chair. Drop dead gorgeous.

sonicx

Shredder N Cheddar
Established Member
I’d be a buyer At msrp… ahhh screw it everyone wants adm 200k otd;)

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
What a bargain, Andy. LOL.

I could just stare at the GT as long as I could stand, and then, ask for a chair. Drop dead gorgeous.
Actually it really was. And, heritage was the second most produced color (behind red) in 2006. Pretty much since day one, the premium price for a heritage has been more than the $13k option "check box".

But looking back the original base price for an 05 FGT was only $149k ($10k base increase happened around October 2005). So in only 16-17 years, there are FGT's that are now selling for 3-4 times MSRP. Not many (if any) cars can claim this level of appreciation. Pretty special cars.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Definitely special cars, Andy. Very special. If I had bought one back in 2006 and tucked it away, I could retire today and be set. One heck of an investment!

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
And Heritage was only a $13,000 option.
Wow, would have assumed it would have been way more.

Knew a guy that tried to walk in and buy FGT at sticker with a cashiers check and they refused. He wouldn’t pay the 50k markup, wonder if he feels different now lol

TORQUERULES

Established Member
How in God's name could you only drive that beauty 32 miles in all of this time? I'd give my left nut for one and drive it any chance I got.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
How in God's name could you only drive that beauty 32 miles in all of this time? I'd give my left nut for one and drive it any chance I got.

My guess is, most of these low mileage owners have several cars. The craving to drive it is probably not nearly as bad as if this was your one and only fun car.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Crazy thing is, these cars were selling for under sticker.

Sent from my Potato

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If bought solely as an investment, totally makes sense why the owner only put 32 miles on the odometer. Minus, of course, what was on the odometer on delivery.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Crazy thing is, these cars were selling for under sticker.

Sent from my Potato
Local dealer to me had 3 over the two year period. First one went over sticker, second one went for sticker, and third one went for $10k under sticker.

Two were white with blue stripes, third one was black with white stripes

Users who are viewing this thread