32V Twin Turbo 5.4L Project - Pics and Commentary

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: The racing Gods welcome you with open arms!!!

BoostedSVT03

Established Member
And MM&FF, Sport Truck, Truckin, 5.0 havent contacted you yet? I see a feature! Very nice truck!!! If I were a bettin man, you take that to Texas Heat Wave next year you could take some hardware home plus get your baby a feature!!! VERY NICE TRUCK!!

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
BEAUTIFUL, ABSOLUTELY FUGGIN BEAUTIFUL :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Man I can't waite to see what she's gonna do; excellent job bro :thumbsup:

DWB PERF

Established Member
just finished mine the other day will post some pics
just woundering what trany your using

Fast Fridge

Whine my way to Victory
Established Member
better1mp.jpg

svtred

lambo doors on the S-V-T
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
Nice look but it defeats the purpose of the L.

:eek: rrrrrright how is this. its a fast truck. and he made it better. i could see if he swapped in a 4.2L v6 then yes that would defeat the purpose of an L . but he just built the L ford should have

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
Nice look but it defeats the purpose of the L.

Surely your joking, OMG this truck is the model of a sweet show and track truck. Excellent job :rockon: Can't wait to see a vid of it like the Cobra :burnout:

Chi3f

Established Member
shock i can't look at your truck anymore i get mad issues in my pants!!! When you gonna sell it to me? :beer:

ShockTherapy

Established Member
Well....

I had a VERY long weekend, I was wiped out last night. I was going to do some tuning this past weekend, but an opportunity arose that I couldn't pass up.

I went to the NMCA Finals in Memphis, TN (not on purpose, more on that in a minute.) I was informed there was a car show there, so I spent all evening Friday, and into 3:30AM Saturday morning cleaning on the truck. Slept till 6AM, got up and drove 160 miles to Memphis. I registered for the show, and proceeded to clean on the truck some more. After I got judged, my dad and I watched some of the racing. Went for the awards presentation, and bagged 1st in the "Best Truck" division.

THEN came the best part. A guy from Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords did a photo shoot on my truck that evening. After that I left and got home about 10:30, went to bed at 12:30 AM. I got back up at 5AM to clean on the truck more for another show Sunday. That one I tied for 1st again in the "Ford Powered Special Interest Truck" division. :beers: Here's a pic after Sunday's show. I'm the 2nd from the right.

SundayTrophys.jpg

So, after 2 1st's in show and a mag shoot, I'd say putting the tuning off a few days was well worth it. I did get a new favorite wax too. I used Meguiars #24 Yellow on my truck because it's supposed to look awesome on red trucks, and I'll have to agree.

BoydWheelRear.jpg

I hope to get on the dyno this week/weekend for some tuning. Stay tuned for more pics/videos.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread