32V Twin Turbo 5.4L Project - Pics and Commentary

ShockTherapy

Established Member
beenstruck said:
shawn what FMIC are you going to run?

A Precision 950HP Buick GN FMIC. It will fit perfect between the front frame rails, and the mounting location will allow for an easy plumbing job.

Precision_IC.jpg

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
ShockTherapy said:
A Precision 950HP Buick GN FMIC. It will fit perfect between the front frame rails, and the mounting location will allow for an easy plumbing job.

Precision_IC.jpg

very very nice! a friend of mine has that on his GN! its a very nice piece. im lucky to have anderson performance near by so i have ALOT of buicks around here!

TXRickC

Established Member
Shawn, will you by chance be using the same vac. line that came off the eaton plenum and went to the brake booster?

I'm trying to get one (the bolt that holds it down too) for my 2004 (they changed it after 2002 model year).

just curious, thanks :-D

ShockTherapy

Established Member
TXSVTLIGHTNING said:
Shawn, will you by chance be using the same vac. line that came off the eaton plenum and went to the brake booster?

I'm trying to get one (the bolt that holds it down too) for my 2004 (they changed it after 2002 model year).

just curious, thanks :-D

I believe I will be using it, if not I'll let you know, and you can have it for $5 to cover shipping.

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
_,l,,:-D
Hows this work for you? Can anyone tell what that is, besides me?

Or This: _ll,l

Last edited:

boostdacr

Removed by Admin.
Established Member
i think that is one of the nicest....im speachless...very nice...:beer: keep up the good work...when am i going to pick up a mag and see this truck on the front cover?

ShockTherapy

Established Member
ID 10 T said:
Quit slackin' Shock, we need more progress!
No pics but I have made progress. Over the weekend I fabbed a bracket for my alternator to crossover tube, took a lotta measurements and guessed on some others for hose routing. I ordered my pusher efan and an oil cooler, along with some fittings and such. Tonight I got most of my coolant hose routing and connections run, and tried to drill/tap the back of my intake for 1/2" pipe threads, but I didn't have a big enough drill bit. :( Once I get my intake tapped and hoses teed together, I'll move on and finish my fuel rail plumbing and bolt down the intake. Hopefully I'll get that done before the end of the week, and this coming weekend I'll mount my efans and oil cooler, and get it plumbed. I'm giving myself until the 24th to get all the rest of my misc stuff done, and then plan on taking it to have the turbos plumbed around July 25th. That looks to be a very do-able timeline. Hopefully by the middle of August I'll be driving it back and forth to work. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread