4:10 gears

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
partly true... the early 99 cobras had the t-45 but halfway into the build year they began using the Tremec 3650

Thats pretty interesting. I didnt know that. Oh by the way ur signature is F***ing sick! Ive been trying to do some good HDR photos of my Mach.

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
partly true... the early 99 cobras had the t-45 but halfway into the build year they began using the Tremec 3650

That is incorrect. THe 3650 did not get intro'd until 2001. You are mixing up the two years.

96-mid01 used the T45. From mid 01 to date the 3650 is used.

And +1 on what USMCMACH has been saying.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Well my buddy has a whippled Cobra and has 4:10's and he is telling me to go with the gears. But, i think a big part of it is that he has a built T-56, so ill probably start another saving jar for that new Tran, gears, and 31 spline Axel. But first i think im guna do full suspension.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Well my buddy has a whippled Cobra and has 4:10's and he is telling me to go with the gears. But, i think a big part of it is that he has a built T-56, so ill probably start another saving jar for that new Tran, gears, and 31 spline Axel. But first i think im guna do full suspension.

If you want to save some $ and still have a quick ride, stay N/A, get a sick cam, axles, and 4.56's. You can also get full suspension, headers, and a 100 shot to go along with it for a lot less than what a boosted/forged/T56 application will give you. You have an 11 second car (or better if you can drive) and it can all be done for for less than 6k.

Just some food for thought.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
That is incorrect. THe 3650 did not get intro'd until 2001. You are mixing up the two years.

96-mid01 used the T45. From mid 01 to date the 3650 is used.

And +1 on what USMCMACH has been saying.

Thanks bro.....I've learned a lot from you and others over the years:beer:

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
If you want to save some $ and still have a quick ride, stay N/A, get a sick cam, axles, and 4.56's. You can also get full suspension, headers, and a 100 shot to go along with it for a lot less than what a boosted/forged/T56 application will give you. You have an 11 second car (or better if you can drive) and it can all be done for for less than 6k.

Thanks man! I really appreciate it. :beer:

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member

That was my plan. IN the next 3 months i am planning on LT's, 31 Spline Moser Axles, 4.10 Gears, and get the car dyno tuned. I have Roys P&P Intake Manifold and Intake Spacer, that i am putting on in the next two weeks! Then next year for tax return going to do crower stg 2 cams and a 75-100 shot!

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Ok so after saving up alot of money ive decided to keep my Mach naturally aspirated. Im guna do exactly what Mach1USMC said. Im doing a PHP Spacer, 4:10 Gears, then Long tubes, then full suspension, then maybe maybe maybe ill do a 100 shot. Thanks Mach1USMC and Ponygt65! You guys know your sh** and i really appreciate all the help!:beer:

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Ok so after saving up alot of money ive decided to keep my Mach naturally aspirated. Im guna do exactly what Mach1USMC said. Im doing a PHP Spacer, 4:10 Gears, then Long tubes, then full suspension, then maybe maybe maybe ill do a 100 shot. Thanks Mach1USMC and Ponygt65! You guys know your sh** and i really appreciate all the help!:beer:

NP- and ponygt65 def knows what he's talking about. ....another you can look to for inspiration is 03AV8R. His Mach is SICK.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=451161&highlight=03av8r

This is an old thread on how to get your Mach into the 11's. Some great info in there (as well as some serious BS.:lol:)

GL bro.:beer:

Nor Cal Mach

I love this AMERICAN RIDE
Established Member
Ya dude if your gonna stay N/A go with the 4:10s you'll like em. They really wake the car up. You'll know when you get it movin. And I went with FRPP gears.

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
^ you have all the stuff i plan on doing in the near future so i guess i know what i can expect lol just ordered my 4.10s went with FRPP i cant wait:dancenana:

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Ya dude if your gonna stay N/A go with the 4:10s you'll like em. They really wake the car up. You'll know when you get it movin. And I went with FRPP gears.

Im guna order some FRPP's this week! :beer: And yeah and those are some great numbers in ur sig bro!!!:rockon: Im hoping to make that after i do longtubes and custom tune at RET.

Users who are viewing this thread