402 C5 Z06 vs TVS GT500, Bolt On 12 GT vs 03 Z06 vs N20/Cam/Gutted 91 Notch

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
wow thanks for calling me :( I guess my car is to slow to hang.. Good thing a lot has changed on my car in the last week. :)

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
to late now.. I'm going home to CA tomorrow morning at 6am.. for 10 days.. gunna have to wait to now..

Last edited:

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
When I say I'm on motor, I'll be on motor.

I will be on motor this weekend.

Oh ok well there is a good chance I will be at the meet at the end of April. We could do it there can't promise a dig but we could atleast get a low roll in.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yea still on street tires, but with the warmer weather I have full traction in 3rd and 4th.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
So you're saying he has a chance? :banana:

Adam's z rolls out!

Adam didn't want to race me without a passenger this time due to the power increase, lol. He wanted me to gain an extra 150+ lbs. from a passenger. :-D

Yea still on street tires, but with the warmer weather I have full traction in 3rd and 4th.

OK then....you and I can do some ricer 3rd gear rolls together. :thumbsup:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
That sounds good. I have some fun stuff at my house that'll be installed when I get back.. Then we'll run.. :beer:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Probably not to soon. For the amount I racing my car sees it's not needed.. Some R888's will be on the car soonish though as I'm going to NOLA raceway for a open track event hopefully early May.

Last edited:

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
Adam didn't want to race me without a passenger this time due to the power increase, lol. He wanted me to gain an extra 150+ lbs. from a passenger. :-D

OK then....you and I can do some ricer 3rd gear rolls together. :thumbsup:

Adam needs a clutch.....lol 150lbs is not much when we are talking GT 500's..lol

Well if traction is the issue.....off to the track to separate the men/boys. Like to see that.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Adam needs a clutch.....lol 150lbs is not much when we are talking GT 500's..lol

*needed* as in past tense. It's already been replaced, and I already proved that it wasn't going to make a difference with my upgrades.

However, him on gas = game over for me. My car is just too heavy.

derockgt

Established Member
nice runs.

Pullied terminator vs 12 GT??? wheres the DSG that i know of???!!! also didnt that black KB cobra that popped get a new 2.8 LC blower with some other goodies? he is looking for some redemption.

Users who are viewing this thread