5 Aurora, Colorado Officers Charged in the Death of Elijah McCain

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Are we sure that is true in that city? EMS never even questioned it. He just complied. I didnt even know EMS had the power to give that drug without a doctors order. But seems to be common practice in that city. They all acted like it was no big deal.
I believe they are supposed to call or be touch with an ER Doc etc when they go on these calls… I’m sure that may vary from State/City etc…

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
This is a real crappy situation to start with. Dude is walking in a shady part of town at night with a ski mask on pre China virus. I know it's not against the law, but it just screams for the wrong kind of attention. The suspect didn't do himself any favors by not complying with the police commands. I was alright with everything before the Ketamine. That's probably going to sink the LEOs and EMTs.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Out in those parts is being "suspicious" a felony or misdemeanor? He wore a mask and?

I'm listening to what others are saying on here rather than the media and I can not believe a non threatening situation resulted in such crap being injected into the kid. Who in the hell is a police officer to tell anyone to administer drugs to someone?

Users who are viewing this thread