IMG_1897.JPG
IMG_1899.JPG
IMG_1896.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

sono

Established Member
Pretty sick project!
Uh looking at those tires.

Didn't that car originally put like 100hp to the wheels?
hmm.

Sleezy T

Established Member
Jamco suspension, 6r80 trans, the brakes are 4 piston Brembos. Car was found in humboldt Nebraska, it has an 80 plus page build sheet. When I get back from Vegas I will upload a lot more detailed pictures. Was waiting for it to be completed before I posted an in-depth thread. Wanna try to get it into a magazine! Anyone know how to go about it?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Zemedici

Established Member
Jamco suspension, 6r80 trans, the brakes are 4 piston Brembos. Car was found in humboldt Nebraska, it has an 80 plus page build sheet. When I get back from Vegas I will upload a lot more detailed pictures. Was waiting for it to be completed before I posted an in-depth thread. Wanna try to get it into a magazine! Anyone know how to go about it?

PM sent

MoeMerc 53

Disc brakes, 8.8 rear end, full suspension. It’s just a cruiser, gonna put my 03 lightning up for sale next month. Probably gonna get c6 zr1 or gtr.

What rear end did you use (width)? I have 53 Merc and I am going to swap with a coyote engine/6r80 trans, curious about trans gear and tire size you selected. You did an awesome job, looks really good. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread