6R80 Transbrake, No purchase necessary

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Congratulations Dustin for inventing a working Transbrake:rockon:.

Now that we've got that out of the way wtf are you doing posting in this thread? You have nothing of value to add at this point...you're like the fat redheaded kid down the block who claims his dad can beat up every other kids dad and keeps saying "betcha, betcha" over and over again:loser:

you are so overwhelmed with work building Turbo kits that you wouldnt have time to answer the phone to sell your Tbrake , but you have unlimited time to post drivel on multiple forums and facebook?:shrug:

its been 14:52 on the transbrake clock

ding ding ding! we have a winner

what does it matter what they think? you dont sell transbrakes. are you telling me that customers call you up and say " hey I need a transbrake and i guess put a $8000 turbo on while your at it...but only if you can prove the tbrake holds at WOT?

I will go out on a limb and say that your free tbrake has not gained you a single kit sale , although maybe the free advertising you get from these threads has:rolling:

make that 2 winners....

CPRsm

And there's Terry. The first "It doesn't work cuz wrenchlight."
You chipping in on the boys bet?

what does it matter what they think? you dont sell transbrakes. are you telling me that customers call you up and say " hey I need a transbrake and i guess put a $8000 turbo on while your at it...but only if you can prove the tbrake holds at WOT?
What is it with people, just adding money to the cost of my kits for me? Maybe I should just start charging that if I've built enough value that is what everyone thinks they cost lol. I do sell the brakes, but not publicly.

what
I will go out on a limb and say that your free tbrake has not gained you a single kit sale , although maybe the free advertising you get from these threads has:rolling:
They aren't free, but I haven't sold any brakes :burnout:
Is it ok w you if I post? Watching reruns of Hero again.

Last edited:

Deespeed99

Established Member
I asked the other day and ill ask again have ANY boosted cars tried out this free way? I dont know why we are talking about this still clearly danner found a way for NA cars to have a trans brake but does it work on boosted cars. Its been out 2-3+ days now and NO ONE had tried it?!

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
And there's Terry. The first "It doesn't work cuz wrenchlight."
You chipping in on the boys bet?

What is it with people, just adding money to the cost of my kits for me? Maybe I should just start charging that if I've built enough value that is what everyone thinks they cost lol. I do sell the brakes, but not publicly.

They aren't free, but I haven't sold any brakes :burnout:
Is it ok w you if I post? Watching reruns of Hero again.

I have said this a million times, as much as we banter back and forth.

I loved the idea of your transbrake. In our experience I had never seen a car make a clean pass down the track with the wrench light on. Check engines, yes, wrenches no.

That said, I never said it didn't work I said, I'd like to see a full clean pass with it "being used" wrench light or not.

I would have been more than happy to market the boxes for you, and deal with all the calls of the guys if you didn't want to do it yourself.

I was very excited to see you post about the transbrake, it can only benefit the cars, and I'd love to see the difference it makes on a Paxton car like our red car with stock boost.

Again, was very excited when this was first posted. I said it a dozen times in the original thread, I still don't know how it gets spun into I said it didn't work / I'm a hater etc.. Because that simply wasn't the case.

nonliberal

Established Member
I would have been more than happy to market the boxes for you, and deal with all the calls of the guys if you didn't want to do it yourself.

This is what should have happened. Let both guys do what they do best.

This should also be considered in the future if CPR is indeed working on a less extensive/expensive fuel system solution.

WHSTLR

TRAKDAY
Established Member
I asked the other day and ill ask again have ANY boosted cars tried out this free way? I dont know why we are talking about this still clearly danner found a way for NA cars to have a trans brake but does it work on boosted cars. Its been out 2-3+ days now and NO ONE had tried it?!

They may be working something out to test a boosted car. Will post up when they do. Possibly Friday evening Central time we may see some results.

WHITEMACH

Established Member
this thread is filled with so much B.S that a guy wanting to try it has to proof read all the B.S to figure how to do it! haters always going to hate!

Need4Speed03

Established Member
I personally don't see what all the hype is about? On this forum I have seen a turbo car, more then one Paxton car, and a TVS car 60ft in the 1.3's with no transbrake! So basically yes, these cars can leave HARD without a transbrake! I like the idea for purpose built drag cars, I just personally would never put a transbrake on my daily driven street car.

Just my opinion...

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Why is it ok for everyone to go into CPR's tbrake thread and question him on it and demand proof, but he asks to see this one work and all of a sudden he's a bully?

notchy444

Established Member

He got a sale from me? :pop:

stangn

Established Member
Seems like Businesses/people are really trying to discredit each other all the time on here. Is it that tough in the mustang market? I think we need an edit on this tech thread badly.

4VFTW

Established Member
Seems like Businesses/people are really trying to discredit each other all the time on here. Is it that tough in the mustang market? I think we need an edit on this tech thread badly.

some pay to do business here and some dont.

stangn

Established Member
Paying or not if you need to talk shit on everyone else's business you'll talk about customers as well. Doesn't look good is my opinion.

4VFTW

Established Member
Paying or not if you need to talk shit on everyone else's business you'll talk about customers as well. Doesn't look good is my opinion.

you must live in Candyland. all I expect from a vendor is good prices/service and someone who stands behind the products they sell , if your looking for someone to take long windy walks with you're doing it wrong.

everybody talks shit about others..its human nature, now multiply that by 1000 for Racers. The real men will do it to your face as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread