Cbarr300

Established Member
No problem man, like to help where I can

Let us know how it goes

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

DsG Cobra 03

Established Member
I honestly don't think it has that many miles the body doesn't even look like it and after so many miles you'd start to see signs of it I'm thinking someone made a mistake while reading the odometer hopefully I'm right of all goes good tomorrow after soldering. I had a cop once tell me car fax was useless so on Monday I'm going to the DMV as well

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Nice looking car. I'm glad this thread didn't turn into a shit show though. Maybe consider asking a MOD to close the thread and allow you to open a new FS thread when you get the odometer working. Also, contact your local DMV and find out what you can do to get the record straight on the Vehicle History.

93&99cobrasvt

Established Member
I wish you the best of luck in finding out if the car has that many miles, however looking at the Carfax that was posted it looks as two different ford dealerships posted 274k as mileage. When trying to resolve this with Carfax or autocheck it may be tough as two Ford dealerships posted this mileage. Ive seen many mistakes that were made by emission centers or the DMV but not two ford dealerships back to back. I also have seen a lot of nice well cared for cobras over the years with 200k miles plus. Also, you would need more proof to get the mileage changed other then it doesn't drive or look to have that many miles. I wish you luck but the journey is going to be hard to get that mileage corrected. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread