99 Cobra Photoshoot

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Thats such a perfect example of an EXTREMELY clean 99

And it looks better in person. It is often parked in a lot near a road that I travel, and the car will command your attention when driving by.

Thanks for the comments everyone! :beer:

03/04 spoiler is the only way I would go with this car. I don't want to spend any money on appearance mods right now if I do anything else to it.

Wheels are 18x9/10 FR500's.

I always go back and forth on hoods, right now I'm really liking the stock 03/04 hood for this.

They only make them for a SRA, so the rears don't fit. I picked up a new pair of fronts from the market section.

Adam, I say keep it wingless! I looks fantstic the way it is, but I think a subtle cowl would look absolutely sinister on the car. It would just make the front of the car look pissed off!

Always a pleasure to see your shots, and it looks like you just about got the perfect light/timing her in Florida. Congrats again on a beautiful car.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is a really sharp looking Cobra. Love the wheels and the stance. Spoiler delete is a nice change, too. So much to love about your car. :rockon:

Predatorbird

Established Member
Thanks again everyone. Car photography is something I've been learning as I go and I enjoy getting feedback everytime I post pics. I just need to shoot more cars so I can get use to different colors.

And it looks better in person. It is often parked in a lot near a road that I travel, and the car will command your attention when driving by.

Adam, I say keep it wingless! I looks fantstic the way it is, but I think a subtle cowl would look absolutely sinister on the car. It would just make the front of the car look pissed off!

Always a pleasure to see your shots, and it looks like you just about got the perfect light/timing her in Florida. Congrats again on a beautiful car.

Thanks Justin. I was waiting for the sun to start going down, but I looked outside and saw it was overcast out. I rushed to this spot to take advantage of the light.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Looks awesome, per usual. 2, 3, and 5 are my favs. Well done.

I like the black pony too.

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
Always enjoy seeing new pics of your car OP, looks great. :beer:

Good looking but man that car needs a wing!! lol

I'm not one to like wingless mustangs but this car I make an exception for. Something about the way the car sits and the subtle mods that make it look just right without a wing.

Users who are viewing this thread