• Yes

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 26 61.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

01yellercobra

Established Member
The polished exhaust is definitely more eye catching.

The ceramic will probably look good for a while but will dull too. If you look you'll see they sell polish for it to restore the shine. In my experience with ceramic is if you get oil on it and it burns on theres no bringing it back. At least on the stainless you can repolish it.

I was at a chrome shop last Friday and talked to the guy about having my tail pipes ceramic coated. He said even after having them coated they have to be polished. I was going to have my headers coated when the time comes to put them back on, but I'll probably stick with black for them.

Guess my coupe is a taco stand then. That's okay. I live in El Paso so I'll just blend in LOL...........

And you'll blend in out here too. ;)

I still love the ambers. If I can find a set for a decent price I'll snag them. My wife keeps telling me I should have kept the lights off my 01. And I keep telling her I couldn't do that to the new owner.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
My opinion is, I think they look good on 01 cobra's and belong on 01 cobra's only. Not a fan of clones or copying cues off other cars. But I guess that's modding and hot rodding. Build it to your liking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
My opinion is, I think they look good on 01 cobra's and belong on 01 cobra's only. Not a fan of clones or copying cues off other cars. But I guess that's modding and hot rodding. Build it to your liking.

Yeah everyone's opinion and likes are different. At least it's a Ford oem part. I don't think it's a huge change.

It's kind of like guys with 87-93 foxbody mustangs swapping out the GT tail lights for LX ones.

01yellercobra

Established Member

They also came on the 99's. I don't think of tail lights as cloning. For that you'd need the bumpers, side skirts, and wing IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread