A 2013 has run in the 9s?!?

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
Even with all but the drivers seat out, its not a "bunch" of weight.
The fact is that all of the seats were out of the car and it was on race gas. Period, end of story.
This is wrong too.
If you are going to deny that the car had Strange Racing brakes on it when it was at Atco on June 8th, then you are lying.

To reiterate, I was pitted with the silver enclosed trailer, white notch and blue GT-R. I was 100' away from where your car was pitted. I walked over twice to check out the sterling grey '13 and the shop car.
S.

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
Last edited:

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
I think I'll believe the owners of the car.
I honestly don't give a shit who you believe. If '12 GT500 brakes now have "Strange" machined into the caliper, then I'm wrong.
What motive do I have to lie about the car and what motive do they have to lie about what was done?
For them to come out and try to deny it shows the level of integrity that they have as a company. Three weeks ago their own guy stated that they put aftermarket brakes on the car to clear the front skinnies it had, now another employee is denying it. Next, they'll deny that they were putting race gas in it out of VP 5-gallon cans.

A vendor like that doesn't stand a chance in hell of ever seeing a dime of my money.
S.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I honestly don't give a shit who you believe.

A vendor like that doesn't stand a chance in hell of ever seeing a dime of my money.
S.

Woah- easy there fella. You're the one that came in and told me I was wrong. I said ok, thanks. Then the owner of the car stated otherwise and you one in guns-a-blazin that they're liars and saying they won't get any of your money.

Not quite sure the hostility

Chuck@Evolution

Established Member
They had Strange Racing brakes all around that day at Atco (June 8th).
S.

The fact is that all of the seats were out of the car and it was on race gas. Period, end of story.
If you are going to deny that the car had Strange Racing brakes on it when it was at Atco on June 8th, then you are lying.

To reiterate, I was pitted with the silver enclosed trailer, white notch and blue GT-R. I was 100' away from where your car was pitted. I walked over twice to check out the sterling grey '13 and the shop car.
S.

I honestly don't give a shit who you believe. If '12 GT500 brakes now have "Strange" machined into the caliper, then I'm wrong.
What motive do I have to lie about the car and what motive do they have to lie about what was done?
For them to come out and try to deny it shows the level of integrity that they have as a company. Three weeks ago their own guy stated that they put aftermarket brakes on the car to clear the front skinnies it had, now another employee is denying it. Next, they'll deny that they were putting race gas in it out of VP 5-gallon cans.

S.

I did not deny that we had Strange brakes on the front suspension. What I will deny is that there were not racing brakes on the rear suspension. I don't appreciate being called a liar or trying to hide anything. I haven't denied or refuted anything that is not correct.

BigDan

Established Member
Not too many members were impressed when this 5.0 the broke into the 9's the first week or so they went on sale back in early 2010. I guess strapping a nitrous kit on a V8 with slicks, bolt-ons then running high 9's just isn't as impressive as it use to be.:shrug:

[youtube_browser]iZopOJ4Bd88&feature[/youtube_browser]

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Not too many members were impressed when this 5.0 the broke into the 9's the first week or so they went on sale back in early 2010. I guess strapping a nitrous kit on a V8 with slicks, bolt-ons then running high 9's just isn't as impressive as it use to be.:shrug:

[youtube_browser]iZopOJ4Bd88&feature[/youtube_browser]

i thought it was impressive...im a huge fan of the 5.0 stangs :shrug:

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member

S.

you sound like a huge (removed by moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread