"A Challenge to Mr. Moderator"

kevin

Originally posted by Flying Fred
Fine, you can have him. I doubt he'll show his face in this forum again after MAM!!!:lol:

BTW did anyone notice that after I changed my 03 listing to "New Toy and Yellow Z Killer", that Brian changed his handle to "My Flyin Fred Killer"?:eek: Not too original is he??? :nonono: Perhaps a trait of the "BowTie Gang".:loser:

senility :eek: :eek: :eek: :beer:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Just notice that my post and Bee's posts were made at the same time, so I will take my apology now, Bruce. :) ;)

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin
btw, he does get treated with the respect he deserves in here:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that is about the only true statement made in this thread for a long time. :D :D ;-) :lol: :lol:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Cobra-R
Just notice that my post and Bee's posts were made at the same time, so I will take my apology now, Bruce. :) ;)

Brian:

Come on!:rollseyes We all know you are a creative guy:dw: and this sort of thing is child's play. :nono:

Not to mention the fact that you are a MODERATOR!!!:p

You're just jerkin' our collective chains!!:bowdown:

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

NeckTie

Established Member
I've been gone on a business trip and couldn't respond while gone.

I can see some very wild and vivid accusations have been tossed out here like a can of bad beans.

Well, I'm hear to tell you that Brian can defend himself quite well, even in his CHEVY . There, I said it out loud.

I don't know who all these other "ties" are, but they sure ain't me, and I'm sure not myself. Hope that clears that up.

Anyway, Brian, seems to me you've been challenged by just about everyone in here by everthing that has a couple of wheels on it. just install you chariot spiked wheels and cut some rubber on the track.

Hi mom, I'll be stopping by the shop later for one of your great apple pies.

Hey ken, look behind you, I think your pants are on fire.

HogTie

Established Member
i myself have been away on travel. boy i sure do get a kick out of this group. what a great bunch of people. you sure make me chuckle. very entertaining to say the least. i sure am glad that my friend brian pointed my way to this sight. i will surely be glad to see each of you at the track again and cord some tires and burn up some more brakes with my friends. until then :rockon:

Lgroth

Established Member
two computers, two names, same person:shrug:

I guess I need to stir the pot a little. I was at the shop at the time those posts were made. I can tell you unequivocally that Brian does not have two computers capable of being online at the same time. There are two computers but the second one runs off the first and isn't capable of being online. :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

kevin

Originally posted by Lgroth
I guess I need to stir the pot a little. I was at the shop at the time those posts were made. I can tell you unequivocally that Brian does not have two computers capable of being online at the same time. There are two computers but the second one runs off the first and isn't capable of being online. :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

and as moderator he is capable of anything.

mom, i just can't believe you are "unequivocally" standing up for brian. especially given his past to impersontate you:eek: :beer:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
and as moderator he is capable of anything.

mom, i just can't believe you are "unequivocally" standing up for brian. especially given his past to impersontate you:eek: :beer:

Kevin:

Are you talking about like the times he drives slow?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-) :p

Sorry bruce, I accedently pressed edit on your post rather than quote, I didn't change your post at all. Sorry:beer:

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by ac427cobra
Kevin:

Are you talking about like the times he drives slow?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-) :p

I only drive slow when following Kevin. :beer: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bowdown: :p :p ;-)

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Originally posted by ac427cobra

Sorry bruce, I accedently pressed edit on your post rather than quote, I didn't change your post at all. Sorry:beer:

Brian

Brian:

Likely story! ;-) Is that how all of my posts are changed?:eek: :p

davidmax

Established Member
Someone PM me please dont get it.Is this a Z06 VS. a 03' Cobra and they both stock.These are the 2 cars we build the most of at XTREME Motor Sports,But the post seems to be an ongoing battle and 1 of the Warriors PM'D me and told me to read it but after 100 posts I give up can someone simplify this so I understand the post.
Thanks from your favorite Dummy,Dave Smilovic
[email protected],or PM would be great .
THANKS SO MUCH,GREAT SUNDAY,Dave Smilovic,XTREME M.Sports

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Dave:

You are correct. The Challenge is for a "somewhat stock '03" vs. a "somewhat stock Z06" (man I hate typing those key strokes in succession!!!!:lol: )

I most likely am the one responsible for misleading you (and possibly others) because I thought Flyin' Fred was going to use the car he Flies in? (his 2000 "R") I was wrong.

Sorry for the mix-up, but's that's how we pass the time in the Winter 'round here!!:rockon:

kevin

Originally posted by 97whitevert
:kaboom: :kaboom:

what i do when 'cruising ' with brian-----> :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

with kevin---->:-D :-D :-D :eek: :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: from an objective third party observer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and a bubbette that is sworn to truth and honesty by the rules and regulations of the socety of bubbas and bubbettes:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread