"A Challenge to Mr. Moderator"

Cobra-R

Established Member
hmm, maybe I should bring out the 00R. I drove Kevins at MAM and have to admitt it sure felt alot faster and was deffinately very easy to drive compared to the 95..........it's getting very tempting. ;)

97whitevert

Established Member
Originally posted by ac427cobra
If they are NOT completely fictitious vehicles :shrug: I haven't seen them anyway, he may even have a hard time getting them started? Aren't they like almost four years old now? The cylinder walls could be totally rusted preventing the engine from ever turning over again?

Hey, maybe Brian would be happy just to have someone take them off his hands? Those cars are probably no good now anyway?

Whadda ya say Brian? Should I bring the big red trailer up and clear out the barn for ya!!!??!!??:lol: :lol: :lol: I'll bring ya some nice premium beer like Busch Light?!? :beer: YUM!!!;-)

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:
ya see.... thats what i mean. i doubt that anyone has actually 'seen' them. I have offered time and time agian to keep them in a nice WARM climate. garaged, and taken for a spin (not a kevin or dean spin) ;-) occasionally....:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin
i actually have a photo with the two of them at the same time. but i was sworn to never post them:bowdown: :bowdown: :beer:

And you never checked titles, they might not have really been mine. :p

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by ac427cobra
If they are NOT completely fictitious vehicles :shrug: I haven't seen them anyway, he may even have a hard time getting them started? Aren't they like almost four years old now? The cylinder walls could be totally rusted preventing the engine from ever turning over again?

Hey, maybe Brian would be happy just to have someone take them off his hands? Those cars are probably no good now anyway?

Whadda ya say Brian? Should I bring the big red trailer up and clear out the barn for ya!!!??!!??:lol: :lol: :lol: I'll bring ya some nice premium beer like Busch Light?!? :beer: YUM!!!;-)

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

I did take #131 on the SCMC Mississippi river cruise, 400+ mile one day drive was miserable in that car, to bad I couldn't have taken the vette. :shrug: :cryying: :D :D

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Flying Fred
Nope, I saw one of them in his garage. All covered up in it's little fan driven, air filled bubble. I have an extensive wine collection and need to climate control the cellar, so it looked somewhat familiar. Maybe Brian thinks aging the car will improve it like a fine wine.:shrug: Hey Bruce, that's why I offered to help Brian with his 95 mods. I was really going to try and sneak away with one of his cars! I figured he had so many he wouldn't notice.:lol: My other ploy was to paint that yellow thing of his some different color so Ted and the rest of us wouldn't puke when (IF?) we ever see it on the track!
:beer:

The R is like a fine wine, I don't take it out until I am ready to consume it. :beer: :D :D :D :D

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Well Little Brian as slow as you drive you'll never CONSUME those cars....That is IF you really own them! ;-) I think the one you drove on that cruise was on '01 with the splitter, hood and wing! :D ;-) ;-) I would love to see you bring one down to CMP in March. It is a very safe track for cars going fast so for you it should be very very very safe. (cause you drive very very very slowly!;-)) :D

Flying Fred

"Double Nickels"
Established Member
Originally posted by Big Daddy
Well Little Brian as slow as you drive you'll never CONSUME those cars....That is IF you really own them! ;-) I think the one you drove on that cruise was on '01 with the splitter, hood and wing! :D ;-) ;-) I would love to see you bring one down to CMP in March. It is a very safe track for cars going fast so for you it should be very very very safe. (cause you drive very very very slowly!;-)) :D
Hmmm ...sounds like a little more smack talk going on. :p A lot of people in this site are pushing Brian to bring out one of his 2000Rs. Perhaps Mr. Moderator will be issued a second challenge???
:coolman: :thumbsup: :rockon::beer:

Cobra-R

Established Member
I think I already have two challenges with a pending third. Looks like I will be racing next year with or w/o AI. ;)

kevin

Originally posted by Cobra-R
I think I already have two challenges with a pending third. Looks like I will be racing next year with or w/o AI. ;)
so, where doo this stand?????

can't let a good thread just disappear :nonono: :nonono:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin
so, where doo this stand?????

can't let a good thread just disappear :nonono: :nonono:

The 00R is all ready for you and your R, so we are good to go. :-D

I will let Fred discuss the other challenge if he so chooses, I told him would leave it up to him. :D ;-) :beer: :-D

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra-R
The 00R is all ready for you and your R, so we are good to go. :-D

I will let Fred discuss the other challenge if he so chooses, I told him would leave it up to him. :D ;-) :beer: :-D

So which "SLOW" car are you going to bring to CMP in March??

Are you going to go to the 40th anniversary in Nashville in April?

Are you making plans to attend the SCMC Fifth Anniversary Party in July?? (details SOON)

Since I'm POOR and I only have the ONE Cobra I guess the beast will be looking for you at all of these events! :D ;)

Cobra R Man

IMSA RACE CAR
Established Member
CMP???

Originally posted by Big Daddy
So which "SLOW" car are you going to bring to CMP in March??

Are you going to go to the 40th anniversary in Nashville in April?

Are you making plans to attend the SCMC Fifth Anniversary Party in July?? (details SOON)

Since I'm POOR and I only have the ONE Cobra I guess the beast will be looking for you at all of these events! :D ;)

At the risk of sounding stupid, what and where is CMP; and the date? Sorry.

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Guess who's excavating again?!? ;-) :lol: :p I figured it's been a while since a thread has been resurrected around here!?!? :poke:

Flying Fred said:
Brian: You are right on about the huge weight difference. It will be interesting to see how a 00R and a Z that weigh the same would do in a showdown.

Then when I read Fred's post it reminded me of a certain "challenge" that has yet to be decided? :poke: Nudge, nudge, hint, hint, say no more! :poke:

It doo resemble a pot stirring don't it?!?! :pop:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol:

bruce, you are the lead :poke: and :pop: stirrer here....good :read: job!!!! :thumbsup: :beer: :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread