A couple Pics of the Black Widow

70Maverick

Established Member
No........SERIOUSLY. THE Black Widow. Found her while I was reaching down to turn on the water to wash a car. I am not an insect expert but I'm pretty sure that's what it is anyway. Either way it is cool.

100-0011_IMG.jpg

100-0012_IMG.jpg

Last edited:

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
lets see how many "burn your house down" comments in the first page are posted.

Ask that whore spider how many male black widows shes banged and ate.

Massie02GT

Established Member
We have those all over the place out here. We've found multiple females with egg sacks inside our shop. It's creepy to say the least. If I could...I'd burn the place down. Only real way to get rid of them all.

70Maverick

Established Member
OK. So apparently I should burn down the house? LOL. It was not that big a spider. I killed 7 Copperhead snakes last year (1 adult and I think 4 still had green tips on their tails) so this did not seem like a huge deal. I just thought it was cool because I had not seen one here yet.

Last edited:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
OK. So apparently I should burn down the house? LOL. It was not that big a spider. I killed 7 Copperhead snakes last year (1 adult and I think 4 still had green tips on their tails) so this did not seem like a huge deal. I just thought it was cool because I had not seen one here yet.

Give me 7 copper heads to ONE black widow!!! Sweet baby jesus I hate spiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bash::bash::bash:

Users who are viewing this thread