A friend of mine took a shot of my car...

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Last Thursday I was called to assist a friend of mine on a shoot. Car ended up not being ready, so we drove around with a trunk full of camera equipment in the World's Dirtiest Shelby looking for a cool location. This is the result.

11016148_2416963310558_6318861477181973076_o-XL.jpg

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
sexy sexy.

car wasn't ready? wut?

The car I was going to assist on. A Panamera. So we shot mine instead.

Guys, Pepper is a world class automotive photog genius. I really hope I can learn some tricks from him.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Last Thursday I was called to assist a friend of mine on a shoot. Car ended up not being ready, so we drove around with a trunk full of camera equipment in the World's Dirtiest Shelby looking for a cool location. This is the result.

You sure about that? Looks really clean to me.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Pardon me while i pick my jaw up off the floor. Holy freaking cats, what a great shot!

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
Car looks amazing but I don't know about the wheels. Stockers seem more fitting than those. Wish it had more tire on it.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Thanks guys. It was incredible to get to watch a master work, and I got a photo out of it!

You sure about that? Looks really clean to me.

LOL yes, I drove it up and down the runway last week to help dry it after it rained. It was FILTHY. You shoulda seen the other side.

Pardon me while i pick my jaw up off the floor. Holy freaking cats, what a great shot!

LOL @ holy cats :lol:

Car looks amazing but I don't know about the wheels. Stockers seem more fitting than those. Wish it had more tire on it.

Yeah, I usually run a thicker tire. If I keep it/them, the next set will have more tire. I didn't spec these tires, they just happened to be available at a price I couldn't refuse. Hell, I spent hours calculating tire and sidewall height when I spec'd out the tires for the V lol

oldmodman

Established Member
Those dramatic skies really set the picture off.

Were any filters used? I always used a red filter in my black & white film days and when shooting color film I made sure to shoot with a circularly polarized filter.

I'm sure things are different with digital sensors.

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
Awesome photos as usual!

I love his shots. So many epic photographers up here in Dallas. I'm just going to quit. hah

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Those dramatic skies really set the picture off.

Were any filters used? I always used a red filter in my black & white film days and when shooting color film I made sure to shoot with a circularly polarized filter.

I'm sure things are different with digital sensors.

Only a polarizing filter on the photo. This is a composite of several photos, and some amazing post processing work.

Awesome photos as usual!

I love his shots. So many epic photographers up here in Dallas. I'm just going to quit. hah

I know right? I'm not gonna quit, I'm just gonna try to learn lol

Users who are viewing this thread