jsimmonstx

Established Member
im supercharged.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A video is a MUST! We all want to hear that monster blown motor. ;)

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Before the supercharger, you were making about 450 rwhp, according to you prior post.

What is the performance numbers (rwhp / rwtq) after the supercharger and how much psi are you pushing through the SC?

Last edited:

jsimmonstx

Established Member
Before the supercharger, you were making about 450 rwhp, according to you prior post.

What is the performance numbers (rwhp / rwtq) after the supercharger and how much psi are you pushing through the SC?

We don't know yet on the numbers, because we smoked the tires on the dyno trying to make a run. It's only making 3 pounds of boost, and we're expecting 575-600 at the wheels.

However, I didn't add the blower for the power gains, I added it for the visual impact. It's a show car, not a race car.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
We don't know yet on the numbers, because we smoked the tires on the dyno trying to make a run. It's only making 3 pounds of boost, and we're expecting 575-600 at the wheels.

However, I didn't add the blower for the power gains, I added it for the visual impact. It's a show car, not a race car.

So the meme is referring to how the supercharger looks, visually, not the performance.

Got it.

Users who are viewing this thread